Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    alosaur
    Participant

I preordered it and it arrived today but unfortunately wouldn’t fit in the mailbox so I have to pick it up tomorrow morning. I’ve already heard it all a couple of weeks ago, but there is nothing like really listening to the cd for the first time with some headphones or in a car, and I got the bonus songs and I have heard creepies already on Mind Field but look forward to the other two.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Hey, even tomorrow is earlier that we expected!! :)

tonas

For sure, I am stoked on mine that came today too. I was also glad to see that iTunes is now selling the Over It video for $1.99. So I bought that today as well. What a good Dinosaur Jr Friday! :D

Elbit
    Participant

they let me get it from the record store today since i asked about it so damn much. a couple weeks ago they let me see the promo copy too. they called when i got home to say they got the vinyl but ill just get it tommorow.

flinchy17
    Participant

The 16"x20" autographed poster sure made my day. I wasn’t expecting that.

rd
    Participant

Mine came today too. DId anyone notice that the beginning of Creepies on the bonus disc is the same as the beginning of A Little Ethnic Song off teh Guitarrorists cd?

Nevermind. Jeremiah beat me to it.

alosaur
    Participant

Picked up. Cool poster

andyfest
    Participant

I preordered mine from CD Universe and they are saying the expected delivery date is like the 25th. Bleh. That’s what I get for wanting the bonus tracks so bad I guess.

And what’s with them pulling the album off of MySpace right after sending a tweet (man, I hate that word) that the new album is still streaming on their profile? Weak!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster
    "andyfest" wrote:
    I preordered mine from CD Universe and they are saying the expected delivery date is like the 25th. Bleh. That’s what I get for wanting the bonus tracks so bad I guess.

And what’s with them pulling the album off of MySpace right after sending a tweet (man, I hate that word) that the new album is still streaming on their profile? Weak!

It was a communication breakdown between those running the myspace stuff and the person running the twitter account *ahem*! My bad!
    Also, I hate that word too. Not as bad as ‘tweeple’. makes the skin crawl!

andyfest
    Participant
    "jeremiah" wrote:
    "andyfest" wrote:

It was a communication breakdown between those running the myspace stuff and the person running the twitter account *ahem*! My bad!
    Also, I hate that word too. Not as bad as ‘tweeple’. makes the skin crawl!

You’re forgiven! I’m just pissed my CD isn’t coming today and may not come until Thursday. I mean, what is this 1997?

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Thanks ;)

That is pretty sad. I ordered the deluxe straight from JagJag & it came on Friday (early!!) and had an autographed poster to boot. A pre-order coming late is LAME. Sorry man :(

skatersonic2002
    Participant

I got a signed poster too! Really awesome album BTW!

malkmus
    Participant

Your Amazon.com order has shipped

via Standard Int’l Shipping (estimated delivery date: August 5,2009).

wahhhhhhhh :(

mind_glow
    Participant

Just picked up my copy of the one they called "Ltd Indies only 2LP inc bonus 7" and CD copy"
    Looks nice but there was no CD copy, it was a download code. And the bonus 7" was that one with the pitchfork songs. Don’t know about the one they gave away but this one is white vinyl.

Gotta listen to it now. I’m curious if I will notice the same problems as some did with the CD version from PIAS.
    I’ll let You know

andyfest
    Participant
    "malkmus" wrote:
    Your Amazon.com order has shipped

via Standard Int’l Shipping (estimated delivery date: August 5,2009).

wahhhhhhhh :(

Weak dude. And I thought Thursday was bad!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.