Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions So a little something I have been working on……

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    empire3
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

let me know if you need any help 🙂

empire3

I’m having too much fun 😉

Maybe one day it could be integrated into a part of this site? Along with a discography….?

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

it can be – it was actually in the plans (at least the official vids)
    you are helping more than you know sir!

empire3

Barack said the same thing the other day……..strange

Matthoney
    Participant

I noticed this about two days ago. Figured it had to be someone on Freakscene. Awesome work!

A brief suggestion. I think you should have different playlists. Maybe all of the stuff from the 80s in one, stuff from the major label years in another, all TV appearances in another, etc etc. There’s a goldmine of awesome Dinosaur stuff on youtube, and I think it would be beneficial to help the less initiated to find it all.

empire3

I uploaded my first YouTube video on Friday, so I will be playing around with it and re-editing etc …… I’m going to try and add everything !!!

If you click on playlists it is broken down by album, I thought this was best for new people to Dino but open to suggestions and advice !

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

the one catch about uploading them all to one account, youtube may close and ban the account making you lose them all at one time based on copywrite matches (been there).
    You will not get removed for playlists, just the uploads linked to the account. Just a heads up! (I have tons of those)

empire3

could you have told me that 27 hours ago ? : ) ha ha

They can take my wma but they will never take my freedom!

If they do that I will buy my own domain and upload all the files there, Then let my lawyers sort it out 🙂

Annastefka
    Participant

Cool

empire3

Ok most of it is on YouTube/Freesofree but at least now it’s building in one place….
    180+ uploads now

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYPWIprm9tgKSsdjzyZkYWg/videos?flow=grid&view=1

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.