Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Shows are selling out – Get your tickets

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    NCDan
    Participant

I just want to express this to you. I know I’m new to this board, but for any of you that never had the pleasure of seeing the original lineup back in the day, don’t bitch and moan about ticket prices. They are still cheaper than most shows today (unless you still hold on to the long dead DIY ten dollar a show crowd, if so fuck you) and if you are a member of this board, it is your duty to see the shows or to shut the fuck up! How could you not just go out and spend the measly couple of bucks. Most of you spend more than that on your daily drug habits! Forget the Fog or Sebadoh or anything else. It all started HERE! The fact that J and Lou are even speaking, let alone playing together (and ENJOYING IT) is nothing short of a miracle. Let’s just be thankful and enjoy.

rambleon
    Participant

how much are they paying you?

where are you? NC? hmmm … isn’t merge based in NC too? :wink: :D

NCDan
    Participant
    "rambleon" wrote:
    how much are they paying you?

where are you? NC? hmmm … isn’t merge based in NC too? :wink: :D

Is that British humor?

kracked873
    Participant

this is funny

andyfest
    Participant

I’m in agreement with NCDan. For me, at least, I’ve been saying for years that I would pay just about any price to see Dinosaur Jr. live (thinking it would never happen) and now I have that chance. I’m going to two, possibly three shows (come on ACL festival!) but wish I could see more. I never had the chance to see the original lineup, if I had I might feel differently, but I don’t have mixed feelings about the reunion at all. My favorite band in the world is back together and I’m going to get to see them live! That’s amazing! New Fog material will come eventually but we may never get a chance to see this lineup again.

That said, I think most, if not all of the people on this board are pretty stoked about the whole thing.

Annastefka
    Participant

yeah, even if I don’t go I’m happy for Murph, I mean I’m happy for the guys!

It’s just NCDan’s Don’t Bitch and moan, It’s your duty and shut the [email protected] up.

Good grief, Whenever my husband starts using any combination of those words ( hey after 14 years it’s happened) it is my time to tell him

EXCUSE ME, YOU"LL HAVE TO SPEAK UP I AM A LITTLE HARD OF
    CARING

jon
    Participant

how do you know how much i spend on drugs?

NCDan
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    yeah, even if I don’t go I’m happy for Murph, I mean I’m happy for the guys!

It’s just NCDan’s Don’t Bitch and moan, It’s your duty and shut the [email protected] up.

Good grief, Whenever my husband starts using any combination of those words ( hey after 14 years it’s happened) it is my time to tell him

EXCUSE ME, YOU"LL HAVE TO SPEAK UP I AM A LITTLE HARD OF
    CARING

Yeah, blah, blah, blah. You are a regular poster on this board. If you don’t care about this, what DO you care about?

Annastefka
    Participant
    "NCDan" wrote:
    what DO you care about?

Dude, I care, You said it, I am a regular, I’ve watched J set up and take down his own stuff. I’ve bought tickets to shows for friends who had no plans to go because I wanted to turn them on and make sure more money went J’s way. I had comp tickets at the last show in Athens and I bought 2 extra because I thought it a good thing to do. I’ve been here (FREAKSCENE) supporting this for a few years (and even before that) Where have you been? J and the boys can handle this and are going to have a great crowd and a great time with or with out me. Hey, and if I don’t make it to the show there is always video on Free so free, right.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.