Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Should Rich get a beard+long hair again?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Rich
    Participant

i dont think the american people woult let that happen

maxini
    Participant

So is there a photo of a hairy Rich to behold somewhere on freakscene?

Robert
    Participant

I think that was lost along with the rest of the images in the crash a week or so ago.
    We’d have to trust Rich to see this and post it here for the public good.

AGAP
    Participant
    "Rich" wrote:
    I feel so bad that the American Empire basically controls the world, I wish the rest of the world would take a unified front against us I really Do

George is in Canada currently, thanked all the Canadians who showed up at the airport to wave at him…with all five fingers :P :lol:

We have Surfer Dudes for Peace setting up tomorrow on the east coast of Canada for W’s visit

NEWS Mon, November 29, 2004

Catch a wave, Dubya dude

CP

HALIFAX — Some Nova Scotia surfers are hoping U.S. President George W. Bush will catch "a new wave of optimism for peace" when he visits Halifax this week. Local surfer Lesley Choyce says he wants to present the president with a personalized surf board that reads "Waves, Not War."

"I already put out the public invitation that we’d give him a surf lesson, too, out here in the cold North Atlantic," Choyce said yesterday.

To kick off their message to Bush, a group of about 30 surfers gathered for a ceremony called Paddling for Peace near Halifax yesterday.

Choyce said he thinks surfing would be the perfect wake-up call for the president.

"You kind of see the world really different after you’ve fallen into the ocean and that beautiful, raw, clean energy of the North Atlantic.

"It kind of clears your senses."

His plans have yet to get U.S. security approval. :lol: :P

Robert
    Participant
    "Coma Girl" wrote:
    "Waves, Not War."

"You kind of see the world really different after you’ve fallen into the ocean and that beautiful, raw, clean energy of the North Atlantic.

"It kind of clears your senses."

:D

Rich
    Participant

well i dont know if NJ counts as North Atlantic, but i would rather be dead then swim in the ocean’s here

SG
    Participant

Actually Lesley Choyce is from New Jersey originally :) he must have came up here for cleaner waves.

Rich
    Participant

or maybe for waves period there never are any good waves in jersey, and by some chance if there are, it means a hurricane is a coming

Annastefka
    Participant

Happy Winter Solstice Rich

[img]http://www.crystalinks.com/wintersolstice.jpg[/img]

This is a very beautiful week, everyone is full of the holiday spirit!

Rich
    Participant

Anna, Thank You so much, Over the past couple days I have been looking into Druidism/Wiccan/Paganism, no as an alternative to my Catholic religion(One which I Shall Keep) but as a way to not only get closer to nature but a way to discover my celtic roots, an discover balance in my life, I think some time after the holidays I’m goign to find a a elder Shaman/Witch?Wizard to guide me on the path of pure balance and harmony in my life. Anna You rock, so Much how is little Oscar doing? I think Uncle Rich should get him a little something for christmas

Annastefka
    Participant

Hey, it’s all connected, my church, my earth, my children, my life.

Oscar is doing well, we are calling him AKO, very funny. What he needs most for Christmas is love. My mother in law keeps asking what he needs for Christmas and I keep telling her just love him. He has everything he needs at the moment. A warm house, warm boobies, warm clothes, warm friends and family. Life will only get harder from here on out.

We are making gingerbread houses today.

Rich
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    Hey, it’s all connected, my church, my earth, my children, my life.

Oscar is doing well, we are calling him AKO, very funny. What he needs most for Christmas is love. My mother in law keeps asking what he needs for Christmas and I keep telling her just love him. He has everything he needs at the moment. A warm house, warm boobies, warm clothes, warm friends and family. Life will only get harder from here on out.

We are making gingerbread houses today.

I miss the day when I wish I had a warm house, and warm boobies (lol) thank god for the clothes and most importantely friends and family, Send OScar My love, and make sure to pass it on to the rest of your family

crazycloud
    Participant

Norway is so cool .. i think it is mostly lutherans and the church of satan there… i dont think there are many catholics there… maybe you could just get those metal implant things into your scalp and screw in some spikes to impress the satanists, and at the same time not have to go with the david crosby do..

Rich
    Participant

Lutherians Ohh no, I dont feel comfertable around people that name there church after the man who decided the one church of God wasnt good enough

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.