Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › set list for madison
- This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 22 years, 2 months ago by aholeronald.
April 2, 2001 at 5:19 pm #44218
hi, this is my first post on this board. i came to mascis threw watt. i remember the feel the pain video but never got into dinosaur till my first fog show. anyways eric gave me the set list so here it is letter for letter. what albums are severed and repulsion from.
ALL THE GIRLS OUT THERE
IM NOT FINE
I GOTTA RIGHT
IVE HAD IT
TV EYEApril 2, 2001 at 5:40 pm #61950
Thanks for posting the setlist! Repulsion and Severed Lips are from the first Dinosaur Jr. album, "Dinosaur" (1985). It’s getting hard to find in stores, but there are often copies sold on Ebay.
JasperApril 3, 2001 at 12:13 am #61951
is it on sst? if not, who put it out?April 3, 2001 at 12:26 am #61952
It was on Homestead Records.April 4, 2001 at 6:19 pm #61953
Evan Dando didn’t write those words, Tom Morgan did, though he did sing them. Also, in case you are unaware, Evan has some show dates coming up. You can check em out on lemonevan.comApril 5, 2001 at 4:47 pm #61954
Thanks! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] As you can see, I just changed my signature. Here’s hoping that I can trust your information. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Now, who’s Tom Morgan?
JasperApril 5, 2001 at 7:17 pm #61955
hey jasper, tom morgan is in the australian band Smudge, i believe. in case you don’t know, evan loves australia. i think he met tom on a tour down there and they became friends and started working together. tom co-wrote "it’s a shame about ray" and "bit part" from the album "it’s a shame about ray" and also "the great big no", "it’s about time", "big gay heart", "style", "rest assured", and "being around" on "come on feel the lemonheads". so you can see, he’s helped create some pretty good stuff. i’ve never heard anything by smudge or heard him sing before though. "the outdoor type" is probably my fav. song off "car button cloth", so, i compliment you on your choice of quotation. Later, a-hole ron [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)