Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Send J lots of love energy going through saturn transit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Annastefka
    Participant

Dear friends, I am breaking my lent just for this news. I have been an amateur astrologer and super gnostic Christian and J fan, of course, as strange as the combo may sound. I have another friend who is a sagittarius born in 1965 the year before me( Okay now I now why my son has math issues, When I ask him what is 7-3, he says minus in what direction. ummmm, 1965 the year AFTER me.) and I keep up with her chart so in the back of my mind I always have had J’s also.( She is ending a six year relationship and selling her house) On Monday I told another friend that I was worried about J Mascis and I asked her to take a look at "Freak Scene" for me and I found the news about Bob. So Sad. My children tell me they never want to say good bye to "The Boner" (Wishbone) our dog and I tell them someday we must. J has Pluto at 22 deg. Sagittarius conjunting his sun at about 17 deg. Sagittarius this combined with an EXACT Saturn (at 07 deg. Cancer) conjunt his Moon at 07 deg. Cancer. This combination can show a sad end to a long term relationship and a general down in the dumps feeling. My Sagittarius friend here is not answering her phone a sure sign she is going through the blues. I have had J in my prayers now for a few weeks. If we all send out that feeling I am sure he will "catch it" J you are really loved!!!!! Stefka P>S> Lucinda Williams lost her Mom the day after she played Athens. Which was also Saturday March 6th.

Annastefka
    Participant

Hello, My name is Robert, I am not Stefka but on some days I would like to be. I was asked (by Stefka) to come here to give a translation from the Robert Hand book, Planets in Transits, which I did not write,that was another Robert.
    The Saturn /Moon transit that J is going through at this time happens to each of us at some point in our life this is a bit from R.H. Saturn Conjunct Moon During this transit you will need to engage in deep introspection, self-examination. Quite possibly you will feel lonely during this time. Saturn Represents your notion of reality and how you fit into it. It strongly affects your sense of who you are as distinct from other people. When you compare yourself to your ideal, you may become self-critical and self-demanding. The Moon, on the other hand, represents your need for emotional nurturing, for belonging to a larger whole and for compassion and understanding, as well as your ability to give these to others. The strict justice of Saturn does not blend well with the need to be emotional, as signified by the Moon. This is the great danger of this transit. You may very well weigh yourself in the balance and find you are wanting.. You can become too self-critical even at its worse self-destructive. Feelings of guilt are characteristic of this transit. Do not let self-questioning lead to self-doubt. If you do, you will be creating a distance between yourself and others. This is a great time for soul searching. This transit can help you find out exactly what you want to do with your life. If you proceed from this point it can be a very constructive time., even though it is commonly experienced as painful. If you have recently broken off a relationship it is best not to dwell on this matter until this transit is over. ( Next 5 months ) At that time you will see more clearly what you have learned from all of this.

Annastefka
    Participant

Pluto conjunt sun may not happen to all of us during our life as pluto is a slow moving planet. Robert Hand in his book Planets in Transit says. This is a time of great change in your life, when you will strive as never before to accomplish your ambitions. You will work harder than ever and not allow obstacles to prevent you from achieving your objectives. If you handle the energies of this transit skillfully,you should be able to go far but you should be aware of the pitfalls. Pluto is the planet of death, which means the elimination of parts of your life that have served their purpose. This will bring about a birth of a new, higher order. With Pluto on your Sun, you can be the agent of this process. You can work to remove old outworn structures in your own life an in the lives of those around you. Pluto gives you tremendous drive and energy.
    Pluto is a karmic planet and represents the need to replace an old, inferior state of being with a new and truly enlightened state. You will be able to express yourself more perfectly than ever before. The last point to remember is that you must do something big now. You cannot simply sit back and let life go by without making major changes. If you do not make them consciously, circumstances will start to take over for you, probably with unpleasant results. The sweeping changes that take place now may be difficult, but that is because any kind of death is unpleasant. But the birth of the new that follows in this case will be more beautiful than anything you have experienced up until now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.