Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic See you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

I’m off to Switzerland to do some serious walking and mountainbiking, see you in about two weeks time, enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!

AGAP
    Participant

Hey den buck,

Have a great time, looking forward to a road report of sorts [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] Hope you get the chance to check out some cool music as well as the mountain thing [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/aliensmile.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

Yeah,see you later,hope you have fun.Always cool when you post here,like Allison said hope you get a chance to check out some music.

Robert
    Participant

Great to see there are some fellow mountainbikers here [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] Hope you’ll get some asskicking rides down the mountains! Some of those hills should be able to provide some adrenaline pumping descents.
    Enjoy!!

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

First Antipop… then Den Buck… things going to get pretty dull around here… [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img]

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

Thanks for all the friendly wishes!
    Well I’m back again in a rainy and stormy Holland, from a sunny, rainy, sunny, snowy, sunny (in that sequence) Switzerland. I did some serious mountain-walking, biking (you are faster when you walk uphill, I think), well, the downhills are spectacular to say the least…. I even tried my luck at snowboarding on the glacier at Saas Fee, I’m not good at it at all, but it’s loads of fun [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] . There is one decent pub in Saas Fee (called the ‘Popcorn’), selling Corona and a lot of fine cocktails, and they even have some decent music, lots of old-school hip-hop, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys……

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.