August 28, 2001 at 2:56 am #44642
I’m off to Switzerland to do some serious walking and mountainbiking, see you in about two weeks time, enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!August 28, 2001 at 3:45 am #65021
Hey den buck,
Have a great time, looking forward to a road report of sorts [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] Hope you get the chance to check out some cool music as well as the mountain thing [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]
Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/aliensmile.gif[/img]August 28, 2001 at 10:51 am #65022
Yeah,see you later,hope you have fun.Always cool when you post here,like Allison said hope you get a chance to check out some music.August 28, 2001 at 11:19 am #65023
Great to see there are some fellow mountainbikers here [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] Hope you’ll get some asskicking rides down the mountains! Some of those hills should be able to provide some adrenaline pumping descents.
Enjoy!!August 29, 2001 at 2:05 am #65024
First Antipop… then Den Buck… things going to get pretty dull around here… [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img]September 7, 2001 at 8:47 pm #65025
Thanks for all the friendly wishes!
Well I’m back again in a rainy and stormy Holland, from a sunny, rainy, sunny, snowy, sunny (in that sequence) Switzerland. I did some serious mountain-walking, biking (you are faster when you walk uphill, I think), well, the downhills are spectacular to say the least…. I even tried my luck at snowboarding on the glacier at Saas Fee, I’m not good at it at all, but it’s loads of fun [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] . There is one decent pub in Saas Fee (called the ‘Popcorn’), selling Corona and a lot of fine cocktails, and they even have some decent music, lots of old-school hip-hop, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys……
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)