Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Sebadoh 40 Watt 05/05/04/Southern Shelter recording

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

Sloan popped this up online a few days ago…it was so funny like….Dude…did you move furniture around today or pull things out from behind the dryer? What gives?….once in a while he does this and because I’m a FB fan it comes across my feed…and it’s always the same for me…kind of a “wow…what…now…okay…thanks”

Annastefka
    Participant

[email protected]…I forgot to supply the link….spaceout….here it is: http://southernshelter.com/

Annastefka
    Participant

Oh, when you are over at Southern Shelter you can look lefty and find a band called Barbecue Pants. Click there and find a mighty fine hot mess of a song called “I trusted you” which features a little J Mascis on guitar, well, he wasn’t 10, perhaps better to say, J Mascis on guitar a little. A link to that song was posted here a few years ago but it’s worth revisiting. Speaking of which, Oh yeah, reminds me. In an interview I read here the other day, J mentions that Bug has a lot of lyrics and is not something that he is too familiar with these days. Reminder…grab a pencil and calendar Dude…14 or so more days to practice or the whole thing could end up being a Barbecue Pants “ish” style train wreck…but because I’m such a fan (and not a big Bug fan) that’s the kind of wreck I wouldn’t mind being in……. ’cause you know that’s gonna “hurt so good”!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

he has so many good recordings up on that site… Everytime you remind me it is there I lose a large chunk of time downloading đŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.