Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › Seattle tomorrow!!!
- This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 17 years, 9 months ago by inkling.
August 19, 2005 at 7:01 am #48361
I can’t wait. I’m hoping to hear Tarpit and Quest. I’ve been into the band for 10 years and this will be my first time seeing J, Lou, or Murph live. I think it will also feel surreal to be in a room of Dino fans. Expect plenty of pictures.
Anyone else coming?August 19, 2005 at 8:56 am #112099
I will be driving down from Vancouver, and will be at the Vancouver show. If you are coming to the Vancouver show as well let me know.
DAugust 19, 2005 at 10:15 am #112100
I wish I was but I’m actually flying to Mexico that night. I’m a Canadian myself but I’m doing a post-college finding myself adventure of North America.August 19, 2005 at 5:57 pm #112101
cool. maybe i will see you there. chances are i will have a pair of army shorts and a motorhead t shirt on (unless i do laundry tonight). my name is dave….say hello.August 20, 2005 at 6:45 am #112102
I’m there for sure (w/ear plugs)August 20, 2005 at 8:36 am #112103
I’m there!!! My girl has never seen J or Dinosaur before and is unaware of the sonic assault of the eardrums! Should be interesting. So glad they are at the Showbox. If you see me there say hi, i’m the balding, middle-aged rocker! HA!August 20, 2005 at 9:58 am #112104
YES, can’t wait! On the contrary, my girl is totally aware of the sonic assault and she always insists that I wear plugs anyway. In this case, she has a very good point.
I’ll look for (the one and only?!) balding middle-aged rocker. I’m not quite middle-aged, but past 30 (is that middle-age?). Anyway, I’m sure there’ll be plenty of old-timers rockin. I must say…being a fan since I was 15, this is pretty nostalgic for me.
They best be playing The Lung and Kracked. And what’s up with not playing The Leper?!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)