Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bob
    Participant

I wrote a long post about this but the forum ate it.
    here’s a pic someone took of the setlist [img]http://img691.yfrog.com/i/c60.jpg/[/img]

in quick: great show, Lou and Murph seemed exhausted. Their playing was dead on but I think I could sense some tension in the band. They skipped Raisans on their setlist (no songs from YLAOM. A first?). J did Severed Lips by himself for an encore. That ended up being a real treat and it was great to hear a bunch of songs I’ve never heard them do before (no bones! get me! plans!).

King Tubby
    Participant

Well, hopefully it was just a tension-filled night rather than a sign of things to come.

But if a little intra-band tension leads them to mix things up here and there, like having J do a solo Severed Lips, then as far as I’m concerned it’s a good thing!

Annastefka
    Participant
    "King Tubby" wrote:
    having J do a solo Severed Lips, then as far as I’m concerned it’s a good thing!

that songs always sounds great when done with just J and a guitar….imho.

Hey, Bob…I’ve been there with Freakscene…when you have to copy all your words because when you hit post it will ask you to log in again and if you haven’t copied your post,then you loose it. There is a way to click some button that allows you to "stay logged in"….

ellaguru
    Participant

did murph miss soundcheck or something? his drums were falling over all night…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.