Home Forums General Discussions Bootleg Trading searching for two tracks help??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rumpy
    Participant

hey folks… I noticed recently that I don’t have "See It As Always" and "Noon At Dawn"… could anybody give me a helping hand? I’m a bit of a completionist, plus Dinosaur Jr./J Mascis fanatic, so I’m aching for those cuts. thanks.

empire3

Not gonna help here :D but I’m the same and I’ve not heard of these…
    Are they live tracks,covers, orginals any more info?

Rumpy
    Participant

I know that "see it as always" was a b-side on the waistin’ single (an original song) from the fog, and I can’t find the waistin’ single anywhere for even a semi-reasonable price… as for "noon at dawn", I know it was part of some sort of 7 inch from some peel session, and that mike johnson does the vocals. iono if it’s an original or not… saw both those tracks mentioned here, with "noon at dawn" redirecting to freesofree (well, not happening, not on there), and "see it as always" supposedly still in print at the time (definitely not now)

empire3
    "Rumpy" wrote:
    I know that "see it as always" was a b-side on the waistin’ single

I didn’t know it was a cd single to! The b side on the 7" I’ve got is leaving on a jet plane. I need to track this down.
    Not sure this can be put on freesofree as it’s an official release. Shame though as I can’t find it digitally anywhere!?

"Rumpy" wrote:
    as for "noon at dawn", I know it was part of some sort of 7 inch from some peel session, and that mike Johnson does the vocals. iono if it’s an original or not… saw both those tracks mentioned here, with "noon at dawn" redirecting to freesofree (well, not happening, not on there), and "see it as always" supposedly still in print at the time (definitely not now)

I’ve got this on a 2 x 7" bootleg, I don’t think its every been official released as I’ve got promos and official releases of peel sessions and its not on them. Unfortunately I’m without a turntable at the moment so I can’t put it on freesofree, I will do once I get a new one! – If this is allowed!? Anyone????

darren
    Participant

There were 2 releases for Waistin …

7" single
    Waistin
    Leaving On A Jet Plane

CD single
    Waistin
    Leaving On A Jet Plane
    See It As Always

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.