March 14, 2002 at 2:04 am #55132
Hey folks, That show in Spain is NOT happening as it turns out. J said that he may do it acoustic, but it’s definitely not going to be a Fog show. Also, in regards to the Sea of Cortez dates, we will not be playing with the expanded line-up in Brooklyn, either. It’s just going to be a five piece for all three shows. There just wasn’t enough time to pull it all together, as I’ve been really busy lately, with a lot of projects. Sorry. <img> <img> <img>March 14, 2002 at 4:23 am #55133
Does Sea of Cortez have a cd coming out soon? I really like the 2 songs Jeremiah posted and would like to hear more.March 14, 2002 at 8:29 am #55134
Sounds like Sea of Cortez did some recording at Bob’s place and are looking for a label to complete some songs. Fingers crossed that happens soon, agree those are very cool songs, big thanks to all involved for posting them here!!!
Shame about no Fog shows but those acoustic shows will no doubt be a thrill for the european crew… <img>
AllisonMarch 14, 2002 at 6:25 pm #55135
George- Thanks for the NRSK info and link. New Radiant always rocks. Are you the new drummer or are you sitting in for now?March 15, 2002 at 5:04 pm #55136
Hey, I am new here, but been a J fan for long time. The North Star in Philly will be a great setting to see him. It is quite small for a music venue. The performance room is only about 30 feet wide and about 100 feet long. There is a second floor that goes 3/4 of the way above it and is open with a railing that overlooks the stage. Can’t wait to see him acoustic for the first time.March 15, 2002 at 5:36 pm #55137
Welcome to the boards! <img>March 15, 2002 at 5:46 pm #55138
thumbs up, welcome.
maybe i’ll see you at the show <img>April 26, 2002 at 7:09 pm #55139
". J just mentioned the possibility of us doing a Fog show in Spain, sometime in May"
I NEED CONFIRMATION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
the Miracle is still posible
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)