Home Forums General Discussions Introductions Ryan Adams

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hansione
    Participant

Yesterday I saw Ryan Adams playing for about three hours in amsterdam Paradiso..and I was…well for me (okay Neil Young doesn’t count, special category) the concert of the year! How about your thoughts about this fenominan? And talking about covers: He did the stooges "wanna be your dog" while playing the drumms. I’m still covered with goosebumbs

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

Hi Hans(ione),

Welcome on board!
    Ryan Adams at the Paradiso was one of best shows I’ve ever seen, he also did a very cool cover of ‘Wasted’ by the Circle Jerks and of ‘Lovesick Blues’ by Hank Williams, I think that kid can play anything……

John Dyson
    Participant

Off to see Ryan Adams next wek, he apeared on British TV last night though – overuse of the saxaphone i hope there’s not too much of that when he plays live??

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

John Dyson wrote
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote

Quote:
    overuse of the saxaphone

It was a 100% saxophone-free show in Amsterdam!!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

going to watch the repeat of that BBC show tonight, I only saw the last two songs by New Order last night, wish I hadn’t…… [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img]

Hansione
    Participant

Thanks for welcoming me guys! The Ryan I saw was "overusing" the moutharp, guitar, piano, mic’s and drums. No sax was includes! And reading the reply I should be glad! Gold, his latest cd is realy brilliant. Rocky in the tradition of Neil, stones bruce to a breakable way of singing like, yeah like what, help me out?
    By the way great board this is! I’m in to music and I feel like a kid in a candystore!! Keep it up! [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

passion
    Participant

Hello Hansione and welcome!
    I like Ryan Adams very much If i remember right he has a new album…i ve listened to some songs and they were great!Last night i saw Nomads and they were great too! [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.