Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

My favorite thing to do at night before going to bed this week is to take a peek at the weezer cruise tweets. Lots of folks are mentioning this Cuomo guy. I don’t see him listed as one of the bands/musicians and oddly enough, I thought he had died on a sidewalk outside a nightclub in Hollywood many years ago. Obviously a different person, but I must be way out of touch with what’s cool because Ive never heard of him but he is dominating the tweets. I would like to know if while you are sleeping you can feel that you are on water.

Annastefka
    Participant

It’s called “Gemini-tis”, its a chronic, life-long and sometimes debilitating condition.. Thank God for the freakscene, its sort of an ointment for the “itis”.

essgee09
    Participant

Rivers is the main guy in Weezer

Annastefka
    Participant

Thanks SG, I read that today. He also suffers from Gemini-tis. Was this band popular at one time? I only knew of Weezer from that Buddy Holly song because it was played a lot on the MTV. Wasn’t a big fan of that song…but reading about Rivers Cuomo was very interesting today…he is behind the move to bring meditation into the Alabama prisons. That’s cool.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.