Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups rimini velvet first show!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

gus gus
    Participant

it was amazing!!! 400 people crazy for j singing along his songs!!! the second one was freak scene!!! he did the wagon and grab it…what else can i say ..i’ll upload the photos as soon as possible!!!…

Cloud9
    Participant

hEY Gus Gus

Thanks 4 Tha Review
    Kuli U enjoyed the show
    Cannot wait 2 see the pics :aliensmile:

moro
    Participant

I was at the show too, and I video bootlegged everything…as soon as I checked how the tape came I’ll let you know…J was just great!

simmons
    Participant

nice to hear you had a great time. also nice to hear that you both managed to document the concert. we’ ll all be very thankful if you share your video and pictures later if you want to. :)

AGAP
    Participant

Sounds like a wicked show, hope to see some pics :aliensmile:

…moving to J Live forum :wink:

FlyingCloud
    Participant

hey gus gus & moro, thanks a lot for letting us know that the show happened and that it was well appreciated :):):)

cool to hear that pics & even a video recording exist! :shock: :mrgreen: would be sooo great to see them!!!

rambleon
    Participant

glad to hear that you 2 (+ 398 others :wink: :mrgreen:) had such a great time :aliensmile: :aliensmile:

also glad to hear there’s photographic + video proof !! can’t wait to check those out if you’re willing + able to share ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

moro
    Participant

I checked the video I shot over the weekend….picture and sound quality are very good…just a few heads on the way for the first 15 minutes ( which don’t bother anyway ) but the rest is very clear ( I was standing 2 meters away from J after all! )….I can only make Pal Vhs copies right now, but late December/January I’ll be able to record dvd-r as well…let me know if interested

FlyingCloud
    Participant

wow, very cool to know that the video recording came out fine, moro :!: :mrgreen:
    thanks for letting us know!

should be an excellent trading item I guess :D

Anthony
    Participant

"I shot the concert with a Panasonic Mini Dv camera, then transfered it to a stand alone dvd recorder" — moro

Moro sent me the dvd from Italy, I converted it to MPEG, split the tracks up, and it is available now on freesofree.net
    the files are very large mpeg format. the complete show is around 690 MB.

multimedia > video > 2003.11.07 – Rimini Velvet

:!: :!:

rambleon
    Participant

great news :aliensmile:

Robert
    Participant

BIG THANKS to moro and anthony for sharing this with the rest of us!!
    Can’t wait until it’s downloaded safely to my ‘puter!

FlyingCloud
    Participant

exciting news indeed – I’m very curious to check out the show :!:
    will take a time for the d/l, but really worth the wait.

thanks moro for the effort! & thanks anthony for the converting work :mrgreen:

Annastefka
    Participant

Cool so Cool, I’m going to see J play tonight,

on my computer!!!! Anthony, I really like that shot of J’s shoes at your site over there. Shoes and cords, ahhhhhhh.

Oh, I know you guys are probably tired of hearing me ramble on and on. I have great news I am taking a internet break for lent, tomorrow is Fat Tuesday so I am down to the end. We don’t do meat or TV in this house so the internet and coffee were my pick for myself. This is our 9th lent as a family way cool.

Annastefka
    Participant

Thanks so much guys for bringing and putting up that show.
    It is interesting to see the progress from that show to Athens, (almost same set) By the time he got to Athens he F*CKing nailed
    that stuff, and thats the truth!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.