Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Repulsion + Been There All the Time live in Brazil

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Also some pics from a performance at a skate event in Sao Paulo earlier today
    [img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/169442166.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1285728292&Signature=UgwbumkUd1eXMKLe1fjV8Edt3QY%3D[/img]

more pics: http://twitpic.com/photos/aurch”>http://twitpic.com/photos/aurch

mind_glow
    Participant

The new jazzmaster that was on a picture at Noels blogg a while ago. And a beard…

King Tubby
    Participant
    "mind_glow" wrote:
    And a beard…

That big ol’ hippie!

Frenchboy
    Participant

I pretty like the beardy look and the new Pink Jazzmaster (it’s new isn’t it ?). The video and sound are well recorded, that’s great !

Rumpy
    Participant

Bearded look is confusing. Not necessarily bad, just seems confusing.

alosaur
    Participant

He’s been hanging out with Built to Spill to much.

Annastefka
    Participant

Freakscene….how I miss you so much. I’ve been busy beyond what is probably healthy…the past few weeks sleeping only 4-5 hours per night just to keep up…I’ve had to hire one extra full timer to work with me and had to put all my fun projects on hold. (like writing and sewing) That said…I do come here once or twice per week, I just don’t have time to come here anymore and post my usual crop of crap.

A while back I came here to see this video and…the little play box with the arrow in the middle of the video…well the bottom of that little box was at the bottom of my computer screen..and it looked just like J was doing a little Levon Helm sort of thing, playing drums and singing…so my first thought was..I got to see this..and my second thought was perhaps Brazil, like Canada..said "No" to Murph and unable to find a drummer, J took over and…then my third thought was, I don’t think that would work out so well, I should just watch the video…I scrolled down and saw the image correctly…..all that happened in the course of two seconds or so but I was funny to me.

I just wanted to say….that video there (OMG…that video there is pure Mississippi, it’s my Father speaking through me) from Brazil shows the band to be smokin’ hot…I’m not kidding…that sounded so good….then again…when was the band in Brazil last? I imagine the crowd was super jacked up.
    dammit…I’ve run out of time…the music sounds good…the beard is awesome…J should keep the beard. My husband shaved a few weeks ago and both of his daughters were like "Nooooooooooooo Daddy…why?" I think Daddy equals beard here in our house…although his Mama (my mother-in-law) said…"Now he doesn’t look like a hobo anymore"…I’m sort of down with the hobo thing. Got to run…peace and stars….:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.