Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › recording of J’s acoustic shows
- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 21 years, 5 months ago by Robert.
October 25, 2001 at 3:17 pm #44289
Does anyone go to one of J’s acoustic gigs and record the show? I’m alright sad that I can’t visti one of J’s acoustic gigs this and next month therefore I’m looking for a recording of one of these shows. Can anybody help me to find once?
MoOctober 25, 2001 at 3:40 pm #62254
You can hear some of J`s acoustic shows in the FTP section on this site,it may not be working now since the site is being upgraded but it should be back soon.October 25, 2001 at 4:06 pm #62255
Or alternately, purchase [if you already haven’t] Martin + Me… it shows the lighter side of dear sweet chocolate covered J.October 27, 2001 at 7:40 am #62256
Yes, I already have it, the Martin and Me album, it’s really cool, but at the moment I’m searching for an acoustic gig with the new songs from More Light. On http://www.launch.com is an acoustic gig from J with songs from More Light, but you can’t download it, only watching online. And does anybody know when the FTP goes up again? For me it would be very cool, if I had a recording from a J acoustic gig in Germany, and these gigs are already totay and on Monday. Hop somebody could record them or perhaps somebady has the recording from Bizarre Festival 1997 with Dinosaur Jr.
MoOctober 27, 2001 at 9:46 am #62257
I got the Bizarre Festival on CD-R as well as on video recorded from wdr Rockpalast. you can also download it from several ftp servers. even a acoustic live gig with some new songs you can find there in mp3 and asf formats.
8 hours to go until J appears in the Tacheles Club!!!
[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: turnipfarmer ]</p>October 28, 2001 at 9:43 am #62258
Hope to see some reviews of the german shows here!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)