Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › Read Rosa’s Review First…Then look at OSX’s Pictures
- This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 20 years, 12 months ago by AGAP.
June 17, 2002 at 5:24 am #44345
Greetings Fellow FreakScene Folk,
I think Rosa’s review of Friday’s show was dead-on. Both opening bands were good. I only saw a little of both. eE was the Asian kids band that opened before Dealership.
Anyway, J’s solo acoustic performace was my first concert I photographed with a digital camera. I decided not to use a flash. Instead, I wanted to capture the emotional intensity through blur-movement.June 17, 2002 at 6:48 am #62624
Great pictures, thanks for posting them! <img>
ps. great ‘note to the photographer’ as well, where did that come from?June 17, 2002 at 8:14 am #62625
Thanks for the great picsJune 17, 2002 at 10:49 am #62626
OSX-thanks for the pics! <img>June 17, 2002 at 1:44 pm #62627
cool pics thanks OSX!June 18, 2002 at 3:30 am #62628
One of these days, OSX, we will have to talk. I almost approached you at the Music Hall last year; in fact, you were pressing by me with a very large camera. I actually had my hand raised to grab your arm, then panicked and took it down. What would I have said? "Hi, you don’t know me, but you’re Pete and I’m stalking you." "Hi there, Mr. OSX; I’m Rosa, but not really, but I wanted to say hi." "Hey, I know you from the website. See the lengths I go to to meet men?"
But next time you’ll be photographing in the Bay Area, let me know. I think it would be cool to meet up, if only for the sole fact that your name rhymes with "oh, it’s sex".
Thanks for the lovely pictures, by the way. Digital is the way to go, when your subject is a convalescing musician who is bothered by flash photography.
RosaJune 18, 2002 at 10:59 am #62629
Great pics as usual, thanks tons. Gotta love that set list, seems the new song is called If thats how its gotta be… <img>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)