Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chicago_Fog
    Participant

If I were in charge of Blackberry, the new U2 commercial would have no U2 and instead it would have J Mascis with all these weird colorful light flashes all around him and he’d be shredding his Jazzmaster in his signature series Nike Dunk’s…… and then after like 3 minutes of J rocking it would say: "Blackberry Loves Dinosaur Jr" and then Lou Barlow would freak out & smash an iPhone. -When I’m in charge that is.

trensidoh
    Participant

:D

But why would Lou smash an iPhone ? Lou’s totaly a mac-guy …. :wink:

King Tubby
    Participant
    "trensidoh" wrote:
    😀

But why would Lou smash an iPhone ? Lou’s totaly a mac-guy …. :wink:

Because portable phones of all kinds are the antithesis of rock-n-roll.

There’s nothing less rock-n-roll than checking your messages or texting during a show. Nothing.

Chicago_Fog
    Participant

you guys should have attacked for this being so off topic….sorry it won’t happen again!

Robert
    Participant
    "Chicago_Fog" wrote:
    you guys should have attacked for this being so off topic….sorry it won’t happen again!

Are you kidding me ? You should be proud of your post. If anything new freaksceners should be required to make an oath to do everything in their power to make that scenario come true in order to register at freakscene.net. We all should.
    With the possible inclusion of kicking Bono in the nuts whilst shouting you’re the quintessential git, stop being so full of yourself.

"King Tubby" wrote:
    Because portable phones of all kinds are the antithesis of rock-n-roll.

There’s nothing less rock-n-roll than checking your messages or texting during a show. Nothing.

I hope you explain this to all of your students because it’s one of the undeniable facts of life and it’s imperative that young people understand this.

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant
    "Chicago_Fog" wrote:
    If I were in charge of Blackberry, the new U2 commercial would have no U2 and instead it would have J Mascis with all these weird colorful light flashes all around him and he’d be shredding his Jazzmaster in his signature series Nike Dunk’s…… and then after like 3 minutes of J rocking it would say: "Blackberry Loves Dinosaur Jr" and then Lou Barlow would freak out & smash an iPhone. -When I’m in charge that is.

haha yeah!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.