Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Wait… was that sent by J.? Huh?

Cool either way.

Robert
    Participant

Punk Rock Aerobics, now that’s something I’d like to witness! Especially people freaking out, listening to Freakscene [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

I would also love to check that out, heres hoping they post some pics or webcast a class or two. Wonder if people figured out who was taking their cash at the door… [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/aliensmile.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Hey J here punk rock aerobics. A punk workout from Maura Jasper in Boston.

People go free form pogo during Freakscene I took money at the door for saturdays 2pm class at the middle east in cambridge. They play Freakscene at every workout and have gotten tons of tv and newspaper press in Boston check out punkrockaerobics.com

later J

dfkgurl
    Participant

What? No video available? I have tried a lot of video workouts and the most unbearable thing about them is the music. Usually the cheesiest in the world. I actually just donated every one I had bought to charity cause I just couldn’t take the tunes.

Punk rock aerobics is just what I’ve been looking for and never finding! Maybe since they are getting lots of press, there will be a video or Florida franchise coming my way!!

SG
    Participant

Sounds cool as long as Richard Simmons does`nt get into it and releases a video like"slamming to the Pistols".

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.