Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Primus sucks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

Hey guys, just dropping by, and tell you ( if your actually interested ) that I’ve come back to the forum out of shear will! for a period now I have been listening to the unorthodox and delectable tones known as the great "PRIMUS!!! but I am back here now to tell you my story. Dinosaur jr pretty much started my actual taste in music. it has gone weirder, and weirder, and weirder. I came along primus, a band I had been acustomed to when I was a younger whippersnapper, by my friend’s father. My first ever primus song, "Mr. Krinkle" ( caaahmon mister krinkle tell me why, tell me whyyyyyyyy!!!) but then as short as my attention span is (thats about 2.5 seconds, for you factual brainiacs) it quickly blew past untill I redicovered my love for that noise called PRIMUS. yes -sireeee! a most fun band to play too on bass! and rather difficult, as dino’s bassline is simple. but don’t worry, I am PLENTY interested in dino! Dino saved my life… yeah… in terms of taste that is! I just wanted to get my point across by saying I think both primus and dino are AWESOME, and maybe some of you on this handy dandy public forum are primus fans too! Hell, they both have similarities! Les and J can’t sing for crap! ( just take it with a pinch of SALT will you?)

girl
    Participant

Oh my, I hearts Primus. Even if you aren’t a fan, if you can’t enjoy the Brown album then something is wrong with you.
    [youtube]ceQ3aO16nws[/youtube]
    This is my favorite Les Claypool era.

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

If yew calls me puddin tames, I’ll stomp on you boy! Just gotta love those memorable les moments!! I never knew les was blonde! his appearance changes so much! sgt. baker is also on sailing the sea’s of cheese. Yeah, brown was pretty great! its pork soda that reeled me in though. :)
    [youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AyZq_8qnrkI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AyZq_8qnrkI&hl=en_US&fs=1&&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Annastefka
    Participant

Hey there are 40 users online at 9AM….I think the sap is rising….I’ve never heard of Primus, much of anything that came after 1994 I’m unaware of…for the most part…get my music info here on Freakscene.

girl
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    Hey there are 40 users online at 9AM….I think the sap is rising….I’ve never heard of Primus, much of anything that came after 1994 I’m unaware of…for the most part…get my music info here on Freakscene.

Stef, this is one of the thousand reasons why I love you.

essgee09
    Participant

I never got into Primus I admit.I did enjoy Mike Watt and Les talking together in a guitar mag interview.Les made some bad remarks about jazz fusion that got a jazz fusion guy mad in a later issue :P

Annastefka
    Participant

Oh, how I yuv my SG, how I yuv my Girl, how I yuv my J Mascis….
    My littlest daughter has a favorite site called "Engrish.com"….it’s so great….I found a shirt that is perfect for ME and all other air signs (Gems, Libs and those wacka doodle emotionless aquariuseseses) Here it is…
    [img]http://www.engrish.com//wp-content/uploads/2010/04/dont-stop-my-agitated-mind.jpg[/img]
    So SG…you share the shirt with me…alright?

and another shirt for my lovely little Capricornius…AKA: Girl…I found this shirt for you…please wear it with pride

[img]http://www.engrish.com//wp-content/uploads/2010/03/from-the-right.jpg[/img]
    So go ahead and twinkle little star.

Oh dear Girl….I would love for you to spend some time with me sometime for sometime. I took a long, long walk in the woods today by myself…and came back home to find I was covered in ticks….like I pulled about 7 off of me..one was in a delicate situation…and utilizing "Engrish" I could say…haven’t not with teeth to attach itself to my yoni..I was able with smooth easy for grabbing when as crawled to down my pants. I then held the ticks in my hands and fed them to the baby chicks and listened as they chirped and chirped with delight….I think they love me, I really do. (I also brought them a few cutbugs, rolly polipoli’s, and a shiny beetle.) I had one moment where I thought I should join the chickens and eat one of the ticks myself, just for the hell of it…to sort of get in contact with the Chicken Deva, Findhorn style. I chickened out because I thought about swallowing it only to have it crawl back up my esophagus slowly driving me crazy…but just this evening I thought, I could have killed it by pinching it with my fingernails and then would be able to sample it easy. I only share this true story…. for afraid I am that I may have issues…fantastic issues.

essgee09
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    [img]http://www.engrish.com//wp-content/uploads/2010/04/dont-stop-my-agitated-mind.jpg[/img]
    So SG…you share the shirt with me…alright?

Yeah :lol: I like the fact that Miles Davis had a song called Agitation since he was a gemini too

girl
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    Oh dear Girl….I would love for you to spend some time with me sometime for sometime.

Like time spent together working out with a Shake Weight?
    [youtube]rVogg_0Hhus&feature=related[/youtube]

I like to do my workouts on my knees with one shake weight in each hand held above my face.

I think I have issues too. :lol:

girl
    Participant
    "youngphan" wrote:
    I never knew les was blonde!

I meant to comment on this earlier but then my mind got side tracked with aerobic workouts that look like they harness the power of handjobs.
    But what I was going to say was that that video of blonde Les you can see on their dvd, Animals Should Not Try To Act Like People.
    Wow, thinking back on when I first got into Primus makes me happy. I had a lot of fun with the people I was with then. :D

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

Handjob workouts… gross…

sarge
    Participant

I heard “detachable penis” from primus somewhere and now i can’t figure out whee , anyone know?

essgee09
    Participant

I think that`s a King Missile song unless Primus covered it?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.