Home Forums General Discussions Introductions Post Your Pic

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

whats wrong with that

dude you smell like pee

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AnthonyG:
    <STRONG>

dude you smell like pee</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whats wrong with that

Anthony
    Participant

everything, my pee stinking comrade

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AnthonyG:
    <STRONG>everything, my pee stinking comrade</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] Read the user name closely, and tell me who smells liek urine.

Mattman
    Participant

Hey, go do your business in your own thread… [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/converted/flush.gif[/img]

puke_and_cry
    Participant
    turnipfarmer
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>gotta love that attitude in the 8 year old pic… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey Allison,

am wearing a purposive (hope they’ll get stronger thereby) and easy-to-maintain hair cut (9 mm) nowadays. but I can put on this face even today, so just assume the hair was away and you know how I look like. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Lars [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

Really love that attitude in that pic Lars….updated the image in my head….cool [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mattman I gotta agree the smart ass thing is pretty much impossible to hide. Had my pic taken for security pass at work…the security person complained that I was so pale that she had to adjust the color. She thought the grin I had made me look kinda evil… [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] I tried to hold it back and be all serious like you but it came out in my eyes… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] guess I am just not the serious type.

Puke and Cry…that eye deal scared the crap out of me… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Allison

puke_and_cry
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:

Puke and Cry…that eye deal scared the crap out of me… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Allison[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah it scared me too…

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I dig the new haircut Mattman! Looks pretty cool [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

I’m with Rosa + Allison, you do favor Tim Robbins in those pics [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Dig the pics you put up to "mr. lover lover" Lars [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

irishwhip
    Participant

Although I already posted a picture (or a link where you can find one), I post it again. On my website I added my guitars, amps and pedals. Maybe someone’s interested? And there are also some new pictures (1) of me and my brother (2).

Enjoy! [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

staingirl
    Participant

<small>[ 02-18-2002, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: staingirl ]</small>

Siphonophora
    Participant

GO

[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Siphonophora ]</p>

Randy Jane
    Participant
    Randy Jane
    Participant

"let me splain…..no….there is too much to esplian. Let me sum up," I got on Kiss.com to get my music out to people. I gave out the link on accident thats past my password…..oh well….ill just trust you wont screw it up on there…..just look at the pics, then get out! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 188 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.