Home Forums General Discussions Introductions Post Your Pic

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    FlyingCloud
    Participant

yes, not too bad in spite of the loss of all that hair [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG>

[img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

Why don’t you post a pic Flying Cloud?

(Or are you invisible too? [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] )</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don’t have any scanned pics so everything’s left for imagination [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]
    In prevention of invisibility I’m only wearing black.

Mattman
    Participant

Hey thanks Passion.. It means a lot to me to get such complements… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Thank you too, Flying Cloud. I know your dissapointed, but things move on, times change, Mattman’s hair needed cutting. [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Don’t worry, I’m still the same Mattman, you’ve all grown to love / admire / want to be like. [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Mattman, aka Mantis, aka Mr Magneto.. [img]images/smiles/converted/ladys-man.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

rosa
    Participant

[img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

hehehe

antipop
    Participant

…and for AntiPOP,

Another pic of Carrie… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img][/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thanks Mattman,
    So have u got into her pants Yet?
    later trav

Mattman
    Participant

Not much on the social graces, eh Trav? [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<STRONG>Not much on the social graces, eh Trav? [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I found out it wasn’t your sister, I was going to ask too.

But then I realized two things:

a) you don’t like me
    and b) you have that "ban" feature enabled

so I said, screw it, AP would ask eventually. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

Rare wisdom on your behalf Jaron… I’m truly impressed! [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<STRONG>Rare wisdom on your behalf Jaron… I’m truly impressed! [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, every now and then I have a bright idea, like that time when… hmm… I’ll get back to you on that. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

Turnipfarmer gotta love that attitude in the 8 year old pic… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mattman that was quite the haircut, was it a traumatic moment for you…even thou you knew it had to be done? Looks cool though, agree with Rosa about the Robbins connection. One thing I have noticed thru all these pics in this thread is a certain smart ass grin…gotta love that [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

Since I don`t have a scanner and no recent pics anyway;I`m joining the shadowy freakscene members club with Flying Cloud and Allison.

Mattman
    Participant

Hey Allison, yeah the haircut was pretty tramatic, but I was definitely ready for something new so I adapted quickly. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

I gotta admit, when there’s a camera in front of me, I gotta smile (the smartass part is embedded in my DNA.) [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] Even in that one pic where I’m not smiling, I’m holding it back with all my might, just to see if I could take a serious pic. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Guess I’m just a happy kinda guy… I can live with that… [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

antipop
    Participant

<STRONG>Not much on the social graces, eh Trav? [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just asken a ? every1 wants to know the answer too.Or maybe its just me, anyways. I’ll ask it again.
    Have u rocked her socks off yet?
    later trav
    ps: your sister is much nicer looking than carrie

[img]images/smiles/converted/biggrinbounce.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrinbounce.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrinbounce.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Antipop

I for one have absolutely no interest in that, I actually find it kinda odd you do…oh well.

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Anthony
    Participant
    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Dude, your picture is like as big as the "M" in "Word to Your Mother"…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 188 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.