Home Forums General Discussions Introductions Post Your Pic

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    SG
    Participant

Nah,vampires don`t like salami.

maxini
    Participant

Well why not, here’s a pic of me taken not too long ago:
    [img]http://www.physto.se/~max/max.jpg[/img]
    Oh, and check out this pic of me shot back in the 80’s when I worked as a chef:
    [img]http://www.physto.se/~max/chef2t.jpg[/img]
    Fun gig that was.

Mattman
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxini:
    <STRONG>Oh, and check out this pic of me shot back in the 80’s when I worked as a chef:
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

So that was you.. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

Hey Hammy
    "Gastr Del Fart"-good title,problably how O`Rourke and Grubbs feel about each,they don`t talk anymore to each other I heard.
    Don`t expect a picture from me,there`s no pictures of me in the last 15 years.

Javro
    Javro

hurdy gurdy swedie cheffy

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Maxini,

Your holding that very sharp tool in quite the aggressive way….definitely reminds me of some of the chef’s I worked with while at school…scary [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

Hey Tonyman, Geocities doesn’t let you link from the outside, so your pic doesn’t show…

You should make a small html page that has the pic and link to it. That’s about the best you can do w/ geocities… [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

The site looks good Tony!very cool.

irishwhip
    Participant

Good topic!

Here are some pictures of me (and the rest of my two-men-band): http://www.irishwhip.com/pictures.htm

By the way: I’m supposed to be mr Im and mr Pivo is my twinbrother.

But: what does Allison look like? And Jeremiah? [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

<FONT>[ September 23, 2001 03:56 PM: Message mutated 3 times, lastly by Irish Whip ]</font>

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

Someone started a thread somewhere on this board and asked if we looked like anyone famous…I look like the Invisible Man…but only the Invisible part [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cool pics irishwhip,

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

Yeah, you can see what Allison looks like, but first you gotta find her, and then you need some kinda infrared glasses…. Or at least a big can of paint… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW, pics of short-haired me should be available sometime this week… Maybe by Wenesday or so… I know you’re all excited!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

FlyingCloud
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote

Quote:
    BTW, pics of short-haired me should be available sometime this week… Maybe by Wenesday or so… I know you’re all excited!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img][/QB]

Oh yeah, very excited [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Flying Cloud:
    <STRONG>

Oh yeah, very excited [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

Why don’t you post a pic Flying Cloud? [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

(Or are you invisible too? [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] )

antipop
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>Hey,

Someone started a thread somewhere on this board and asked if we looked like anyone famous…I look like the Invisible Man…but only the Invisible part [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cool pics irishwhip,

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey allison, I wanna see a pic of u 2. I’m starting to paint a picture of u in my head and u are starting to look like 1 of the girls from Bay Watch [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] Hmmmmm……Na
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

Allison problably has black hair,every Allison I know of has black hair.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 188 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.