Home Forums General Discussions Introductions Post Your Pic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Mattman
    Participant

Hey everyone, I’d like to have some faces to attach to all these names. So, if you have some you like, post a pic or two or three of yourself. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

In order to keep this thread managable, if you can place the pic somewhere else and like to it here, that’s keep the thread from taking 9 hours for us dialup people to load.

Here’s a few of me…

Me, in a tux w/ my friend Brandon, at a wedding (I’m on the right.)

Me, my sister (Carmen) and her boyfriend (Casey.)

Me and my favorite toy (this one’s a few years old…)

PS, on a sad note… All my purdy, curly hair is going to end up on the floor of the hair chopper’s place tommorow (Wednesday 4/25.) [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

It’s time for a change…

NOW POST YOUR PICS!!! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[ April 24, 2001: Message edited by: Mattmantis ]

antipop
    Participant

Hey mattman,
    Its cool to put a face to a name.
    p.s:Your sisters not a bad sort, any chance of posting a few more pics of HER. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Later trav [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

FogLight
    Participant

Here’s some shots of me. I usually get my hair cut once a year, so I have lots of different hair lengths in different pics.

[img]http://www.math.niu.edu/~kendall/mypic/me.jpg[/img]
    1996 at my brother’s wedding

[img]http://www.math.niu.edu/~kendall/mypic/chair.jpg[/img]
    about a year ago

[img]http://www.math.niu.edu/~kendall/mypic/highdive/JandMe.jpg[/img]
    February 9, 2001 with J

Surrealist Girl
    Participant

how do you post?
    im not good at computers [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by antipop:
    <STRONG>.
    p.s:Your sisters not a bad sort, any chance of posting a few more pics of HER. </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, she’s not bad at all. Not that I would say it since Matt’s an admin and could ban our asses for saying it…
    [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

antipop
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A Surrealist Girl:
    <STRONG>how do you post?
    im not good at computers [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    The guys here at work really love her legs, we luv yankee girls in Oz. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ANTIPOP:
    <STRONG>
    The guys here at work really love her legs, we luv yankee girls in Oz. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alright now… Don’t force me to get all protective… [img]images/smiles/converted/samurai.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/bash.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/twak.gif[/img]

I’m mean enough to her boyfriend for dating her, and I actually think he’s pretty cool. I’d hate to see how mean I’d get with people I don’t really know well… [img]images/smiles/converted/evil.gif[/img]

antipop
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG>

Alright now… Don’t force me to get all protective… [img]images/smiles/converted/samurai.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/bash.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/twak.gif[/img]

I’m mean enough to her boyfriend for dating her, and I actually think he’s pretty cool. I’d hate to see how mean I’d get with people I don’t really know well… [img]images/smiles/converted/evil.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hey Mattman—No offence ment [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] but I’ll be in for a Cyber War any day [img]images/smiles/converted/s_w_fight.gif[/img]
    Bring It On Bitch [img]images/smiles/converted/argue.gif[/img]
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A Surrealist Girl:
    <STRONG>how do you post?
    im not good at computers [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am working on an uploadable image gallery so you guys can posts pics of yourself + some of those great live pics you guys have taken [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

Gimme a couple more days, should be ready just after the re-launch!

Javro
    Javro

That first picture of Foglight…

come on, admit it.

You’re out of the Backstreet Boys….

Mattman
    Participant

Just wanted to let everyone know that…

This post is still here!!!

So start postin’ your pics.. Give us a face to place behind the names. [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

(PS, Jeremiah, whatever happened to that image gallery deal??? [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] )

[img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

gizmon1
    Participant

best wishes to all dino-dudes (and dudettes)
    i know yer out there! discovering freakscene has been heaven unfolding for me. i’m in las vegas and i am wondering if there are any d.j. fanatics in my my area. nobody’s ever even heard of ’em out here i’m all alone. feel free to e-mail me. [email protected]
    don’t know much about pc’s yet, sawry no pics yet.
    later,
    peace frog

Javro
    Javro

OK Mattman – you asked for it.

Click the link and scroll to the bottom of the page. The photo is about 5 years old, and I have since bought and sold Out of Hand.
    http://www.techno.de/mixmag/98.03/JobClub/JobClub.2.html [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

ham steak
    Participant

Hey all. I’ve been here a few months but haven’t posted much. I like this thread. Very friendly. Here’s a place with a few pictures of me.Ham Steak page I’m happy, hope you’re happy, too.

Mattman
    Participant

No pictures in 15 years!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

What are you, some sort of vampire?? [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 188 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.