Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Plane Crash

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)
  • Author

SG
    Participant

My Dad just told me that a plane crashed into the trade center in New York City,anybody heard anything about this yet?

SG
    Participant

I just read the news,2 planes crashed into the world trade center,one is imbedded in it.

jeremiah
    Keymaster

there are some pictures @ msnbc.com

there was an explosion reported at the pentagon…. [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Being that I am 2 buildings over from the BofA tower in the Banking Capital of the US I am getting just a little bit worried right now!!!

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

I just got sent home from work which is in Alexandria, about 15 minutes from DC.

I can assure you chaos is going on here.

—-

Let me restate that: I was told not to come in, I am not actually there.

I am TOLd it’s getting crazy up there by people on the phone.

Unless they hit Richmond next, I am safe.

<FONT>[ September 11, 2001 09:56 AM: Message mutated 1 time, lastly by ELJ ]</font>

Robert
    Participant

So far the reports say that there’s one passenger plane, allegedly a Boeing 767 from Boston, and another smaller plane. President Bush stated that this probably is a terrorist act. There are speculations about one or both of the planes being hijacked. A Palestinean group called DLFP has, according to rumors taken responsebility for the actions.
    Here’s a link to a video recording of the second plane smashing into the world trade center: http://www.nrk.no/rammstein?id=139010&aid=1281666

jeremiah
    Keymaster

I hope they send us home soon!

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Another explosion at the WTC!!!!

Holy shit, I’m seriously getting scared!

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robert:
    <STRONG> A Palestinean group called DLFP has, according to rumors taken responsebility for the actions.
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that Osami Ben Ladin’s group (dear terrorist leader, if you are reading this, I apoligize for misspelling your name)? This reeks of him!

Robert
    Participant

This is truly a tragic event -the film looks like a scene from Die Hard [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] Anyone with more news or anything -please post it here!!

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Chat room everyone?

Robert
    Participant

Jeremiah you were right about the explosion in the Pentagon -a plane has crashed nearby or on the Pentagon!! Capitol Hill and that big, white house is being evacuated.

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robert:
    <STRONG>and that big, white house is being evacuated.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, this is getting scary!

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Maybe I missed this up till now, but it appears one of these planes that were used in this Kamakazee mission was a kidnapped US plane out of Boston.

This sick terrorist bastards are using US planes filled with US passengers to do this!!!

jeremiah
    Keymaster

I can’t get to the chat right now because I am behind a firewall… If they would send us home already……. [img]images/smiles/converted/mad.gif[/img]

Everything is about to change for us… An attack this large will take nothing less than a full war [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img]

They have closed all US airports yet I am still at my fucking job… Located in the ring next to the bulleye for this area [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Robert
    Participant

Jeremiah -I think I would call it a day and drag my ass outta that building because this is a situation(as Public Enemy would put it) when the shit hits the fan. No way would I be anywhere near anything remotely resembling a possible target for those sick f*kd up people! And I agree with you, war is sadly not an too unrealistic situation after this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.