Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Pictures from the May 24 J- Cobra Verde show in Brooklyn

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

squeapler
    Participant

Photographer and long-time friend of CV, Steve Wainstead, posted his photos from the Brooklyn gig at the Southpaw, including a couple nice shots of J with his axe :D

Take a look here:

http://slim.deasil.com/~swain/2003/cobr … -24/index/

Anthony
    Participant

what an odd looking guitar.

squeapler, any idea if j’s going to be in arlington tomorrow ?

me and a friend are going to arrive around 6 for dinner at the club.
    see you there perhaps.

Anthony
    Participant

well, the recording on the iota phone says, "thursday, cobra verde and mike shoop."

guess no j for this one :(

FlyingCloud
    Participant

hey squeapler, thanks for the link :D :!:

… so that’s what a flower strat looks like :aliensmile: 8)

[img]http://24.60.246.74/2003_band_photos/evan_dando-20030611/Thumbnails/32.jpg[/img]

[… as the first link doesn’t work anymore, I put up another J flower strat pic, instead]

squeapler
    Participant

hey anthony, that’s sad about no j :( but hope to see you there anyway.

i dunno what i’ll wear tomorrow but i have the usual long brown hair, glasses and i’ll probably wear my purple cow bandanna in honor of j even though he’s not showing up…

mjw666
    Participant

I like the picture of J with the funny facial expression. I always crack up when I see pictures of him. -More pictures please!!!. Im going to upload some of my pictures soon (when I get access to a damn scanner) I cant wait to show you guys a picture of J when hes playing one of his solos -His lips are poking out making him look really half-witted -its really funny.

rambleon
    Participant

hey squeapler … many thanks for the link to these cool pix … and many thanks for keeping us all informed of all things cv … and now cv w/j too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: … maybe one day (soon?) they’ll make it over to the UK ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.