Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Photographs from 40 Watt

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

Check out these cool pictures I took at the show!!!!!

Stefka

http://www.villaveces.us/jmascis at the 40 watt.html/

Cloud9
    Participant

Thanks 4 Tha Great Pics Annastefka

Cool 1es

ammaringnyc
    Participant

The mp3 only plays for like a minute.

AGAP
    Participant

Thanks for the pics & the Sameday sound bite, looking forward to Mr Serious :wink:
    putting the show up on sharingthegroove :aliensmile:

Annastefka
    Participant

MP3 is playing for just a minute because it is still downloading onto web site as I type this. I picked SAMEDAY because this was the best I have ever heard this song done. We only have first five songs, that is another funny story, lets just say my husband is NOT MR. SERIOUS when it comes to recording, he was having to fun fun moving around!!!! :roll:
    Let me know if it gets better.
    uhh, ohh, it’s telling me transfer aborted not enough space, let me go get Juan
    I am going to keep editing this instead of making another post.
    That is as all that page can hold of the sound file, J just gets into his solo, It is sort of like sex when you’re married and the children burst in the door, sorry, I hope that will give you some idea of the energy. The whole floor was bouncing up and down to this song, like I have never seen at a show. I can’t wait to hear Sloans stuff.

ammaringnyc
    Participant

Why don’t you guys put the show up on freesofree. But I think anthony is at the mass show. You could put the 5 songs up on my website, it is run by anthony and there is definately enough space.

Annastefka
    Participant

Ammaringnyc, my husband wanted to find some space for them, if you have the space great. As you can tell the recording is not that great, the DAT recorder and Mic where in his front shirt pocket. Still listening to it makes the hair on my arms stand up, you know what I mean.
    I will have him talk to you.

ammaringnyc
    Participant

Ok, email me at [email protected]

Annastefka
    Participant

Ammaringnyc, you should have the files now, let us know if there is a problem.

Annastefka
    Participant

Oh, last but not least Ammaringnyc, I realise those DAT tapes were a little like a home movie because my husband is 6feet tall and I was talking right into the mic. If you post this recording somewhere or if anyone else does, could you please rid it of the before the show and between song banter. It is a little embarassing to be caught talking about a certain someones marijuana usage and to hear myself speaking fondly of J’s butt crack.
    Thanks

FlyingCloud
    Participant

thanks a lot for sharing these cool and lively pics, Annastefka & Juan! :mrgreen:

rambleon
    Participant

cool pix … many thanks for sharing … :mrgreen:

… j’s butt crack :?: :!: :?: :lol:

ammaringnyc
    Participant

I figured I wouldn’t post it because we already have such a good quality recording. I was just fiending to hear it so I wanted it as quick as possible.

Annastefka
    Participant

I always like most of us try to be right up front when J comes out to set up, How many times have I seen him on the ground, holding his hair back with one hand, making adjustments and showing a lot of, well you know. A few years ago at the 40 watt he was just taking guitars out of cases and Yep, same thing and a lot of it!!! Last year with the Fog, he was being true to himself again and I caught the eyes of a few guys and I knew we were all thinking the same thing. "J’s butt, How cool is that?" Okay, I know it is a little cornball, but if you want an update, this is for the ladies because I don’t think the guys are that interested. I noticed that J is changing. At the Caledonia we saw his underwear instead of his you know, and at the show on the 28th, he had on a BELT, a rather cool one and yet still he was showing off about 4 inches of his underwear. He has cut about 4 inches off of his hair since January. I guess the bottom line is I like seeing J’s butt, I mean he is a working guy, right? Thanks rambleon for asking. I know a few of you out there needed NO explanation. Thanks, I loved taking the photos as well.

rambleon
    Participant

oh ok … thanks for the butt crack lowdown :D

… did you get any photos of you on the night ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.