Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Phone + camera

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

hey freaks…just bought one of the new cell phones with camera…all in all, it’s really more than I need but since I don’t have a digi camera and my phone’s usually with me, thought this might work out OK! 8)

Just wondering if anyone else here has one of these or knows someone who does, and if so…how sweet is the camera option. Pros…cons…Want to know if these come out as quality pics when it’s all said and done b4 throwing down money on a connection cable and editing software and taking the time to learn how to use the internet/uploading/sharing capabilities, etc…

Thank god for the 30 day return policy…

Any info is appreciated! thanks :D

verankey
    Participant

Which digital camera should I ask for for Christmas? Which is the best quality for the best price? I want a digital camera for Christmas this year, but I have no idea which one to ask for. I just want a nice, cute, good-quality camera for around $300 or less. I probably won’t need a very professional one and am not a photographer or anything like that- just using it for fun. The brand, model and even a web link is appreciated!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.