Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Philly show cancelled due to snow

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Anthony
    Participant

The show tonight has been cancelled according to the voice recording at The North Star Bar.

There was no mention of a reschedule on the recording.

So, stay home, watch the snow fall, get some wine, and hopefully if MAGGOTBRAIN contacts me, we will have some LIVE FOG from Feb 13, on freesofree.net for your EAR BLEEDING COUNTRY listening pleasure.

FlyingCloud
    Participant

hey anthony, thanks a lot for clearing it up :!:

sorry to hear that, but under these circumstances it might be much better/safer to stay at home.

(…looking forward to some recorded stuff, though!!! :P)

expect nothing
    Participant

:evil: The weather should be more considerate – hope evryone is ok in all the bad weather.

ohsoloco
    Participant

I’m glad I decided not to brave the weather! Still sucks I can’t see the show :cry:

squeapler
    Participant

doesn’t surprise me at all, i’m two hours south and we still got about two feet. no one is going ANYWHERE, all the cars on my street are buried to the windows – I haven’t seen this much snow here in ten years. hope j and the band didn’t get stuck out on the roads, and found a warm place to hang out till it melts.

rambleon
    Participant

wow ! :shock: i talked to my parents a few days back and they said snow was predicted in the DC area, but that’s crazy …

hope they reschedule soon … shouldn’t be that big a deal for the guys b/c they don’t live that far away … relatively speaking in US distances that is, right ?

AGAP
    Participant

Thats insane, New Jersey has something like twenty inches of snow :shock: J’s next show is on the 18th in Hoboken NJ, @Maxwells Fingers crossed the roads are cleared by then :!:

Allison :aliensmile:

jlurgee
    Participant

jlurgee
    Participant

i’m in the harrisburg area

simmons
    Participant

never experienced that much snow where I live. thank god :)

FlyingCloud
    Participant

oh wow :shock: looks like [size size=18px]Winter[/size]

thanks a lot for these pics, jlurgee – and welcome here :)

jlurgee
    Participant

hey, thanks for the welcome Flying Cloud. will the show in philly be rescheduled? sure hope they do come back. really makes me regret not going to the show in delaware

Karbear
    Participant

I live in the suburbs of Philly. We got about 21 inches, but today the roads are looking pretty good. I must say I am very happy that I went to the Delaware show. Now it is not quite as bad missing the Philly show. I still would like to see them reschedule.

AGAP
    Participant

Heres hoping they do reschedule, they’re booked up to the end of the month but will keep an eye out for any info after that. If you hear anything locally please add it here, then we’ll post it to the front page.

I haven’t seen snow like that for years, here its just really really cold, bright & sunny but hardly any show :?

Allison :aliensmile:

rambleon
    Participant

wow ! that’s a lot of snow … those pix are pretty cool … makes me kinda homesick :cry:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.