Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic pareto principle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    empire3

Kinda what happens round here …….

Annastefka
    Participant

Yup, that’s true……..Is that you in your profile shot with J?

empire3

I was a bit drunk 🙂 I love everyone here, I shouldn’t be judging ! Free world .

Yep , me And the mascis – the third time I met him… He said two words this time 🙂 yes and ok …….. Ha ha

Annastefka
    Participant

Hey, someones got to hold the fort down. This is the story of my home life also. I do everything and oh well, I sacrifice my life and time for the enjoyment of my husband and kids….that’s what a good Mom does right? I actually thought about putting a 45 in my mouth and pulling the trigger the other day, in front of the Fam after sending them all a text that just reads…”you’re killing me”…but then I would never really do anything like that… but, I must admit,just turning the idea over and over in my head made me happy. I thought of my oldest Son….and what he would say…something like..”Damn, Mom wasn’t kidding” and then no one would know what to do with my body because I’m the only F’ing one who cleans up ANYTHING around here. My husband would have to hire someone. (LOL)….No, he would get the kids to drag my body out to the garden and let the buzzards finish me off…..and my Scorpio daughter would beg to have my skull in her room so she could turn it into a cool bookend or candle holder or something of that sort.

cool shot btw, Where were you? Also, I don’t think that was a judgement, that’s the truth! No harm done…not like the rants I get on around here.

empire3

Im glad that story changed halfway through 🙂
    I was at a club gig in London when J was touring several shades of why – it was kind of funny, got there early by myself so I thought I would just walk in the back door, sat down to the guy working on lights and just pretended I was helping 🙂 – watch the soundcheck by myself and then when J finished asked the lightening guy to take a picture . At this point, management /security etc noticed I shouldn’t be there 🙂
    Asked to leave I went next door and had a beer before the gig……..

Sadley some fucker nicked my bag with a signed cap and leavin on a jet plane 7″ , but the photo was all I care about , plus I’ve got a shed load of signed stuff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.