Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups only 15 bucks for the cambridge MA show tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kracked873
    Participant

ordered up my tickets for cambridge and pittsburg. only 15 bucks for the middle east show? awesome. thats only a few bucks more than when the fog plays there or j acoustic. suprised me cause most dinosaur tickets so far have been 25-30 bucks.

also on the middle east website it says:

Sun 12/4
    Dinosaur Jr. (Video Shoot), Sunburned Hand of the Man 18+ $15

i know sunburned hand of the man toured around with the magik markers in september on the "back to school with a bong tour" dont know anything about em but i think theyre on thurstons "ecstatic peace" record label there.

heads up i tried getting middle east tickets from dinosaur ticketing and they had none. but they had some on ticketmaster.

RSTguitars
    Participant
    "kracked873 " wrote:
    heads up i tried getting middle east tickets from dinosaur ticketing and they had none. but they had some on ticketmaster.

Thanks for the tip… I had tried earlier to get them through dino ticketing, but when it said there weren’t any I assumed the show was sold out. Just checked ticketmaster and was able to get them. HURRAY!!! See you on 12/4.

slimetrail
    Participant

Just got my 2 tickets tonight off of Ticketmaster, so they’re still available. ;D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.