Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic OMG What i did to J !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

*sophie*
    Participant

jeremiah
    Keymaster

LOL – that is classic sophie :mrgreen: :P

*sophie*
    Participant

well not in france :P

it was the first time i saw this kind of thing :roll:

Cloud9
    Participant

have no idea what u did to J
    Cannot watch that with my browser :?

U need internet explorer & dont have that on my computer

*sophie*
    Participant

i got him speaking and telling my guys to come to my place cause he’s performing a very private show here. he also shows his beautiful stuffed cow :wink:

Annastefka
    Participant

So funny, then try to imagine J. Mascis saying that many words at once, all together like that, even funnier! Gosh I want to put a photo of my husband in one of those things saying his stock lines like "I’ve always known that" or "I could have told you that would happen" "Stefka don’t put on any Dinosaur Jr. during the party, it makes people nervous, look at you, why do you think you were such a wreck when I met you? It’s the music you listen to"

*sophie*
    Participant

i wanted to start with a "thanks for coming" but it was such a private joke !
    i think it’s very funny to see j speaking :mrgreen:

Annastefka
    Participant

*Sophie* ooooooh la,la that sounds so Sexual, Hey that could be another one of my husbands stock lines "Thanks for coming, now get up on your hands and knees and back up a little bit" It is one of his favorites if you know what I mean. A lot of you guys know what I mean :twisted: . Okay, I’m sorry but Sophie started it!!!!

AGAP
    Participant
    "*sophie*" wrote:
    i got him speaking and telling my guys to come to my place cause he’s performing a very private show here. he also shows his beautiful stuffed cow :wink:

:lol: 8) :!:

Annastefka
    Participant

I think I just broke my "Freak Scene" registration terms of agreement. To post nothing vulgar, slanderous, or sexually-oriented. Oh, my Ja, I am down on my knees (hey, thats seems to be a theme with me today) begging for forgiveness. S.

p.s. I could make it a 45 min. long apology, I am really good at that.

FlyingCloud
    Participant

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    great idea, sophie!

rambleon
    Participant

bummer, i can’t see it either :|

*sophie*
    Participant

silly girl ! you did not offense me ! i just told my friend a little "i am not going to dress in white for my wedding, the whole planet knows i am not virgin" so after that … :lol:

rambleon
    Participant
    Quote:
    Stefka don’t put on any Dinosaur Jr. during the party, it makes people nervous

:lol:

Quote:
    "Thanks for coming, now get up on your hands and knees and back up a little bit" It is one of his favorites if you know what I mean. A lot of you guys know what I mean . Okay, I’m sorry but Sophie started it!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Robert
    Participant

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Thanks for a hilarious post sophie!
    Plus, for inspiring folks to write…..what they’ve written here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.