Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Old SOngs You Would like to Hear?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    alosaur
    Participant

I realize their going to play Farm, Beyond and songs from the first three albums as well as Out THere, Feel the Pain and Wagon but are there some old songs you’ld love to hear. Answer the poll and I will run the top three songs by them.

andyfest
    Participant

Since you can vote for 10, I was tempted to vote for all! I went with They Always Come and What Else Is New, though.

lethrneck4
    Participant

id love to hear Leper or Let it Ride.ive seen dinosaur a lot since they reunited, never heard them play those 2…

Robert
    Participant

Great idea !
    I’ve been slightly obsessed about Hand It Over the last couple of weeks, so anything from that album has my vote. They Always Come would be great, and I completely agree with lethrneck4 on Leper or Let It Ride.

sh1vers
    Participant

i would love to hear thumb, not you again, and tarpit… many more i just cant think of right now, and i HOPE they dont play wagon/feel the pain, give us something better out of the catalog J!! (not saying theyre bad songs but J has so many songs i feel like why the fuck play those night in and out)

Bearcat93
    Participant

Hey all,
    Would love to hear The Lung, Forget The Swan, Grab It & I Live For That Look. Can’t wait for Bloomington.

realitysoldier
    Participant

PUKE + CRY, never bought it, they allways come, whatevers cool

imalmostready
    Participant

Seeing the classic line up do So what else is new would guarantee me going to all shows in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.