Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic ok, thats it…….another RJ drama….read at own risk….i

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Randy Jane
    Participant

I give up on the idea of having a girlfriend, the one I just had told me she was cheating on me….BUT….she still wants to go out with both of us.

Im just gonna stick with my best relationship from here on out, its lasted 9 years and is alright to me…..of course guitar. Forget it, girls of any sort dont like me, so why should I try? I know this is kind of a funny letter, but im serious.

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

RJ-(spoken in funny Cheech Marin accent)the solution is balls, man. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] Just keep rollin’ with the puches and listening to Dino!

Cleveland Ave is "the strip" down in GA huh? Funny, there’s a Cleveland Ave. here and it’s ghetto as f*ck, too. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    [ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: kurticus7 ]

Robert
    Participant

To quote a wise man:

don’t let it bring you down,
    it’s only castles burning.
    Just find someone who’s turning,
    and you will come around.

Randy Jane
    Participant

ok ok, I figured it was stupid stealing some one elses line, plus someone actually complimented this one, so ill take it back to what I hear Enya sing every time she sings that new song on the radio…..at lest thats what i hear.

As far as the lady is concerned, oh well, I played guitar REALLY REALLY loud this morning, with the likes of, (take on me/Aha, Out There/Dino, Just what I needed/Cars, some more Dino, some Pink Floyd) so Im better than I was yesterday, oh well.

Robert, no, sadly I dont think my guitar even thinks of me like that……I tried to put the moves on a Jackson Dinky one time and it cracked in half (Seriously….while I was playing it, the lower half fell off………so I proceeded to beat it up). Yeah, bye….RJ

AGAP
    Participant

Hey RJ,

I’m like a woman? Not sure what that means but hey. I think Robert gave some good advice…don’t let it get you down things can change quickly.

Allison

ps sending out that package this w/e, looking forward to the disc

malcom
    Participant

Hey RJ, just have a good cuppa and jump back in. Remember: the only time girls will really like you is when your going out. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Javro

or when you get a pay rise….

(twisted and ruined by the evil sex)

malcom
    Participant

</font><blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr><font> (twisted and ruined by the evil sex) </font><hr></blockquote><font>

least yer gettin’ sex. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.