Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Oh dear ! Happy birthday RIch !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

I hope this day finds you well my friend !

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Happy Birthday!! Hope you make the most of it.

essgee09
    Participant

It`s not his birthday.It`s in December.Happy birthday 7 months from now Rich :)

Robert
    Participant

Then how come our allmighty bulletin board said that it was his birthday yesterday ?
    Is it lying ? Absolutely not. Obviously it saw it fit to change Rich’s birthday.
    And who are we to argue with freakscene.net ? No one, that’s who.

girl
    Participant

Maybe it was Rich’s twin who is also named Rich. And even though they are twins they were born months apart. And their mom got confused and named them both Rich. And on their 5th birthday they both got the Turtle Van with action packed pizza thrower. Oh boy, where am I going with this? Oh yes, the month of May can’t claim Rich as their own because I already claimed him as my fellow December born partner in crime!

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    Maybe it was Rich’s twin who is also named Rich. And even though they are twins they were born months apart. And their mom got confused and named them both Rich. And on their 5th birthday they both got the Turtle Van with action packed pizza thrower. Oh boy, where am I going with this? Oh yes, the month of May can’t claim Rich as their own because I already claimed him as my fellow December born partner in crime!

I think you`re on to something Girl.Or you`re on something :P

*candy!*

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.