Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Dinosaur/J News & Discussions › Nov tour opening band
- This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 18 years, 7 months ago by Annastefka.
October 19, 2004 at 10:12 am #47371
Extremely excited about the news that the Sunshine Fix is the opening band for dates on the upcoming Fog tour in November. Be sure to get there in time to see this band as I think you folks would enjoy it. They are a great band that I’m glad I’ve gotten introduced to over the last year (they’ve been around for much longer though). Saw their end of the tour show last week in Athens and they were on the ball. So don’t miss these guys.
Can’t wait for the Atlanta show!October 19, 2004 at 11:44 am #105651
Does`nt the Sunshine Fix have some ex members of the Olivia Tremor Control in it?the OTC were a cool band,very lo fi Beatles/Beach Boys-ish everyone needs to hear Dusk At Cubist Castle.October 19, 2004 at 12:59 pm #105652
Yep SG, Bill Doss is the lead guy for The Sunshine Fix and he was also in Olivia Tremor Control. They just put out a new cd ‘Green Imagination’ a couple of weeks ago if you’re interested in checking them out before the shows.October 20, 2004 at 3:48 am #105653
Thanks for all the info Jayne, appreciate it!
I’ve added a bit about the warm up band with a link to this thread on our tour dates latest news deal :aliensmile:October 20, 2004 at 2:12 pm #105654
I looked them up on AMG, and the description sounds interesting: the Sunshine Fix
I can imagine that they sound great in a live show, hope to hear how they were on the J & the Fog tour
thanks a lot for bringing the info here, Jayne!October 21, 2004 at 10:27 am #105655
Lo siento , pero, no me gusta esta musica mucho. Yo no se porque?October 21, 2004 at 4:16 pm #105656
rambleonParticipantQuote:y no se porque
cuantos veces has visto el grupo ?October 21, 2004 at 10:02 pm #105657
solo una vez!
pero, hey J. Mascis no es taza de los everyones de tÃƒÂ© tampoco, Ã‚Â¿la derecha?
PS. My husbands sits across the room laughing at my Spanish, but I know the truth, he fell in love with me because of my Spanish.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)