Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jayne
    Participant

Hey everyone,
    Extremely excited about the news that the Sunshine Fix is the opening band for dates on the upcoming Fog tour in November. Be sure to get there in time to see this band as I think you folks would enjoy it. They are a great band that I’m glad I’ve gotten introduced to over the last year (they’ve been around for much longer though). Saw their end of the tour show last week in Athens and they were on the ball. So don’t miss these guys.
    Can’t wait for the Atlanta show!

SG
    Participant

Does`nt the Sunshine Fix have some ex members of the Olivia Tremor Control in it?the OTC were a cool band,very lo fi Beatles/Beach Boys-ish :) everyone needs to hear Dusk At Cubist Castle.

Jayne
    Participant

Yep SG, Bill Doss is the lead guy for The Sunshine Fix and he was also in Olivia Tremor Control. They just put out a new cd ‘Green Imagination’ a couple of weeks ago if you’re interested in checking them out before the shows.

AGAP
    Participant

Thanks for all the info Jayne, appreciate it!

I’ve added a bit about the warm up band with a link to this thread on our tour dates latest news deal :aliensmile:

FlyingCloud
    Participant

I looked them up on AMG, and the description sounds interesting: the Sunshine Fix
    I can imagine that they sound great in a live show, hope to hear how they were on the J & the Fog tour :) :idea:

thanks a lot for bringing the info here, Jayne! :mrgreen:

Annastefka
    Participant

Lo siento , pero, no me gusta esta musica mucho. Yo no se porque?

:oops:

rambleon
    Participant
    Quote:
    y no se porque

cuantos veces has visto el grupo ?

Annastefka
    Participant

solo una vez!

pero, hey J. Mascis no es taza de los everyones de té tampoco, ¿la derecha?

PS. My husbands sits across the room laughing at my Spanish, but I know the truth, he fell in love with me because of my Spanish.

ahaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.