Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Night 3/3 @ Lee’s Palace – Setlist 9/26/2012

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Looks like another great set! (source Setlist.fm)

No Bones
    Get Me
    Yeah We Know
    Start Choppin’
    Rude
    They Always Come
    Don’t Pretend You Didn’t Know
    Watch the Corners
    What Was That
    Pierce the Morning Rain
    Raisans
    Feel The Pain
    Freak Scene
    Gargoyle

Encore:
    The Lung
    Chunks
    Last Rights (cover) with Damian Abraham of Fucked Up & Kevin Drew of Broken Social Scene & possibly Kyle Spence? http://instagram.com/p/QEObdhA1JQ/

J also joined the Besnard Lakes for a tune

4003-Tuxedo
    Participant

Let me tell you, my elbows were on the stage right behind J’s monitors and i LOVED it. I drove from my home in Oakville, ON to Pontiac MI during the Farm cycle to see them since I was 17 at the time. That was the best show i had been to until yesterday lol.

Ive wanted to hear the lung live for as long as ive known Dino…last night amazing.

IM DEAF

Obseqio
    Participant

I like that they playe “Yeah We Know” It’s been a long time favorite of mine and I finally got to hear them play it at the 9:30 Club show. Glad they’re keeping it on the set list!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

No Bones

4003-Tuxedo
    Participant

Yeah I was glad to see Yeah We Know, they played a LOT of Bug stuff…I was kinda hoping to see more YLAOM considering its the 25th anniv. of release…but meh!

and they most definitely didnt play Just Like Heaven :p oh cool I can see myself in that video!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.