Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Nice Song..Nice J Mascis shirt.

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

I’ve mentioned here before that I’ve been so blessed living in Georgia..I’ve heard some of the BEST music around a campfire with just a voice and a guitar. A friend sent all of us a demo recently and this is a great example of what a song stripped down to just the basics can do…and on the plus side…wearing a J Mascis shirt just added to the greatness. I loved that I knew the shirt within just seconds with only a snippet of white popping up here and there. ENJOY!

Annastefka
    Participant

Wow..isn’t this the greatest time of the year?…The whole floor of the Earth in the back of my house is covered in yellow pecan leaves and the air is so crisp and cold. The kids are getting excited about the Thanksgiving Holidays. We will get some much needed down time. We’ll have have coffee, tea, and lots of food and friends and time to just sit around the fire and relax and be with each other. Tonight my Scorpio daughter is celebrating her birthday with several other girls and they are all outside around the fire…that’s why, when I came back to listen to this song again and I saw the camp fire comment…I thought about how beautiful things are right now and I wish everyone here a sweet transition into Winter. As we all start to tumble around in in the darker, shorter days, I hope everyone can enjoy that feeling of closeness and love that starts to manifest. So many things to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving. My oldest daughter came down the road this afternoon after she got off her bus and the wind was blowing huge swarms of leaves across the sky. She came in the door and I had warm tea, cookies and a fire in the fireplace waiting for them and she said to me “Mama, I love it!! and I asked her “What do you love?” and she said…”everything…this time of the year”. Awww, thank God for kids who reflect back to you, what you have been filling them up with for years. That’s not to say, I’ve only reflected positive things to them as we have plenty of indolence and daydreaming and a whole lot more that goes on around here but still I’m so Thankful. Happy Thanksgiving time Y’all.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.