Home › Forums › General Discussions › Site Suggestions + Comments › News for Freaks
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 18 years, 8 months ago by JaySun.
August 21, 2004 at 2:07 pm #47248
No new shows to report…yet
Ray Neades sent us some wicked pics of The Lard Zeppelin show, some great shots. Some cool Freaks out there also posted some webcam shots from The Beachcomber during the show, you can check the pics thru this link or browse thru our photo album
We have a very pleasing review of J’s show with Doug Martsch, part of the Don’t Knock The Rock Film Festival. Sounds like a very unique show, you can read all about it here.
If you have anything to add like pictures or sounds, your view on the show, they would definitely be appreciated.
We also have a couple great reviews of J’s acoustic show in Colorado, you can read it…thru this thread.
We also found a cool interview with J Mascis from a local Denver paper, he talks about what he’s been up to recently, you can check it out here
There is something interesting in the works, a Freaks Festival in NYC sometime next year. A chance for J Mascis fans from all over the world to get together & experience some cool music & fun times. Any suggestions for the Freaks Festival can be added to all the other Freaks suggestions
A certain someones manager has taken an interest so…:aliensmile:September 30, 2004 at 10:17 pm #104563
there are dates for new shows listed at http://www.freesofree.net
i have checked some of the venue web-sites to follow up and have them confirmed, but some of the sites have nada….thought i’d share the info…peaceOctober 1, 2004 at 3:02 pm #104564
the tour dates are unconfirmed as of yet, hopefully soon. You can check out the dates we have so far thru this link.
Welcome to the site :aliensmile:October 2, 2004 at 12:22 am #104565
cool…way ahead of me…maybe see some of ya’ll at the shows…one love-JaySun
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)