Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mike
    Participant

Not been here for a while so apols if this is old news… Just heard that J Mascis and the Fog are playing Nottingham Boat Club on 1st June and London Shepherd’s Bush Empire on 7th June. Tix on sale now. See y’all down the front, kids.

kockney
    Participant

I dunno bout down the front or indeed at all. After the last Fog gig I rather came to the conclusion that J live and electric is a hit and miss affair with more misses than hits. His sound is too vulnerable to bad acoustics or just bad luck. Acoustic live is a joy. CD electric ditto. Mind you, Watt may have learn’t the parts by now I suppose

But have you seen the prices? For that hovel in Shepherd Bush?

Kockney

kockney
    Participant

I dunno bout down the front or indeed at all. After the last Fog gig I rather came to the conclusion that J live and electric is a hit and miss affair with more misses than hits. His sound is too vulnerable to bad acoustics or just bad luck. Acoustic live is a joy. CD electric ditto. Mind you, Watt may have learn’t the parts by now I suppose

But have you seen the prices? For that hovel in Shepherd Bush?

Kockney

Papps
    Participant

J is going to be playing at Portsmouth Wedgewood rooms on June 7th. I hear the new single is going to be waistin around this time. For full tour details check teletext page 451 on channel 4.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.