Home Forums General Discussions Introductions New to the board

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    PunkyJ
    Participant

Hey everyone. My name is Jana, I am 25, living in Kansas :( , and I’m not exactly sure how long I have been a fan…late 90s, I think. I just started checking this site again, and I figured it was about time I joined the group. I won’t lie, I’m also excited to get back on a message board. Anyway, I’m excited to meet all of you!

essgee09
    Participant

Welcome :D

So what Dino album or song is your favorite?What other bands do you like?

PunkyJ
    Participant

Thanks! When it comes to music, I get one these "kicks" where I listen to one or two bands heavily for a few weeks. There are a few bands that I listen to throughout. Right now I have been listening to Dino’s Bug album a lot. I will have to think about the song that is my all-time favorite, but The Pond Song is currently the one I am hooked on. I grew up on classic rock, found bands like Sonic Youth and Dinosaur Jr. in the 90s, and I am now looking for some new bands to add to the list. It’s hard going to good shows where I am at in Kansas, but I’m hoping to move to KC soon where it will be much easier. If there is anyone in that area, let me know!

essgee09
    Participant

Where I live in Canada is a bit out of the way for touring bands too.I have`nt met alot of people online from Kansas but heard from someone who visited there that the suburbs of KC look just like the suburbs here!
    As you can tell the boards are`nt that active as they could be so I hope you stick around and post more

PunkyJ
    Participant

I look forward to it. ;)

Annastefka
    Participant

Welcome..it’s always nice to have more girls around….I think we are down to about 2 or 3.

PunkyJ
    Participant

Thanks again. :)

tonas

Yes always nice to have someone new join the fold. It keeps things intersting around here. And from what you’ve posted so far things have been very interesting. I already enjoy having you around. :)

And it does seem that you and Girl were separated at birth. :wink:

PunkyJ
    Participant
    "tonas" wrote:
    Yes always nice to have someone new join the fold. It keeps things intersting around here. And from what you’ve posted so far things have been very interesting. I already enjoy having you around. :)

Say more flattering things like this. :wink: jk

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.