Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups New Orleans Tipitina’s 10/03/12 Setlist and Videos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nosaj56
    Participant

See It on Your Side
    Thumb
    The Wagon
    Rude
    Don’t Pretend You Didn’t Know
    Watch the Corners
    Out There
    Feel the Pain
    What Was That
    Start Choppin’
    Tarpit
    Training Ground
    Freak Scene
    Forget the Swan

Encore:
    Raisins
    Repulsion
    Just Like Heaven

I recorded the new songs except for See It on Your Side: playlist

great show. I got to the show about halfway through Shearwater’s last song because of a prior commitment, so I can’t give an opinion on them. This was my first time seeing Dinosaur Jr. live. I thought that J was just noodling around on the guitar at the beginning of the show, but then he launched into See It on Your Side. It was such an epic song as an opener. Hopefully somewhere posts a live video of it soon. I have new respect for Murph after seeing him live. He’s a great drummer. Some guy next to me said “I hate this guy” referring to Lou as he was finishing a story right before Rude. I’m actually more of a Lou fan than a Dinosaur fan, so I wish that I told him something, but that’s just not my personality. The Jagjaguwar limited edition 7 inch was at the merch table for $7 if you still want to pick up a copy. I bought the gray Farm album cover shirt. I can’t wait to see Dinosaur Jr. again!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Thanks for the setlist and review and videos. Nice to see they are selling that 7″ as well.
    Really hoping for a NC show because these setlists are fantastic!

Just Like Heaven taped from someone else at the show

requiemofnoise
    Participant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.