Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    simmons
    Participant
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

These are going to go very quickly… I wish they would do one of the whole band or even better, one of those Scott McFarland sets of the band like this -> http://www.spawn.com/toys/categorytype.aspx?categoryid=7

It is going to look very cool on my bookshelf πŸ™‚

empire3

Anyone got it yet ? I’m looking forward to some motion capture you tube videos πŸ™‚

Obseqio
    Participant

Not yet. It should be out this month though. I’m pretty psyched about it.

It is a shame that it doesn’t really look much like J though…

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I just won one of these via an online contest so the price was right for me πŸ˜‰

empire3

Cough ‘fix’ cough cough πŸ™‚

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

lulz. I wish it were that easy. I think I was the only person participating unless everyone else that played had their privacy on FB locked down.
    Also won another dvd (bundle) so I will in turn be doing another giveaway πŸ˜‰

empire3

With the poster ? (I want that) – the third party shop the dino website used for the bundles only shipped to the US….!

I will enter your giveaway .

empire3

Hm, just to be clear my last line was not a euphemism or suppose to win favour in anyway πŸ™‚

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

lmao. If you ever want need to get a bundle like that only ships to the US I will be happy to be the middle man because that is crap. We can have them send it here then we can send it on its way to you (any of you guys).

I did not get the poster which you can buy from that company direct. I’ll send the link if you need it.

empire3

You wouldn’t get that on Bieber forum πŸ™‚
    That’s really awesome, thanks – I’m happy to do the same if anything gets done here in Europe(I know it’s unlikely).

Its ok, I need to stop spending money on posters…. Already spent over Β£200 on them this year and I don’t have anymore wall space

Hybridge
    Participant

post said:
    It is a shame that it doesn’t really look much like J though…

The guitar doesn’t look too much like a Jazzmaster either; maybe a Teisco…

empire3

Most of my dolls don’t look like the real thing ……

Strangely excited though, even though I’m 33 and it’s a plastic toy of a man that does not do anything …. I do wish they had done the band with a few soundclips you could push.

Obseqio
    Participant

I got him in today! He’s pretty Rad! The hair is in his face and hard to control. I’ll deal with it later. He’s comes numbered too. This ones #580 of 1000. I can’t figure out how to post pics right now so sorry…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.