August 31, 2002 at 8:06 pm #44075
i live near bordeaux in france, i am 25 yo and i am a huge fan of dinosaur jr since i was about 13 yo.
i am also a huge fan of mike patton and i post on ipecac too.
is there other french people there ?August 31, 2002 at 9:12 pm #61357
Welcome to FreakScene <img>
If you check in our multimedia links you’ll find a link to an online concert from France during the Fog’s tour in 2000…very cool show, all sonic, blue & purple <img>
We have a couple people here that you may have something more in common with than J <img>
Don’t drink ipecac syrup…just a warning <img>
Allison <img>September 1, 2002 at 8:20 am #61358
hello, thanks for the reply
he he ipecac rules, but this board seems to be not too bad either <img>September 1, 2002 at 5:37 pm #61359
We’ve got some Brits and some Dutch, but you just may be the first Frenchie on the board. As a fellow Mr. Bungle/Fnm fan, I, the boards resident Third Leg, welcome you. <img>September 1, 2002 at 7:00 pm #61360
well there’s other french cause a boy saw me there and e-mailed me <img>
waouh ! amazing ! an other mike and jay fan !!!
i want to meet him !September 1, 2002 at 7:27 pm #61361
Hello and welcome. French girls are hot. <img>September 1, 2002 at 8:24 pm #61362
Welcome to the boards Sophie <img>September 1, 2002 at 8:27 pm #61363
Isn’t a fontanelle the soft spot on a baby’s head?
xo, & welcome,
RosaSeptember 1, 2002 at 9:27 pm #61364
welcome to the boards
Just to say that i might be puttin that french gig on FTP at some time so look out for a post in the MP3 boards section.September 1, 2002 at 10:17 pm #61365
A certain member from France has a great J website for trades/tabs etc… here
We also have a french canadian member from Montreal <img>
Allison <img>September 2, 2002 at 2:13 am #61366
Welcome to the boards!!!! <img> This is by far one of the most civil boards on the planet…
Carl.September 2, 2002 at 7:49 am #61367
et oui y a des fans de Jay en france!!!!September 3, 2002 at 8:59 am #61368
thanks guys <img>
* rosa : fontanelles is also employed to mean a little fountain, but you’re right it is the name for that little hole on the cute on baby’s head <img>
* sebroll : ouf ! je survis ! car sur bordeaux je me sentais trÃ¨s "weirdo" et commencais Ã culpabiliser de mon amour pour patton et mascis <img> )September 4, 2002 at 3:53 pm #61369
The Ipecac Sophie’s talking about is another bb, the Ipecac Syrup I was talking about is an emetic… <img> <img>
Welcome to the boards <img>
AllisonSeptember 5, 2002 at 2:21 am #61370
I know im new to this but what is ipecac?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)