Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

portlandia-battleofthegentlebandsWell the forums and the website is back up on a new server. Hopefully it is a lot faster and I’ve been trying to lock it down. We were getting hit pretty hard and the box was down more than it was up before.

If you have any problems logging in try to do a password reset. If you still have problems shoot me an email – [email protected]

You should also be able to comment throughout the rest of the website now with your login if you so choose.

Jeremiah

Obseqio
    Participant

Thanks for getting us back up Jeremiah!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Glad I could do it @obseqio!  BTW – looks like you created a new acct so I linked it to your old one. Hope that is ok!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

related – @empire3 all of your accounts have been merged too (so all your posts link back)
    🙂

empire3

@jeremiah , cool to have the site back up! wow I have a lot of email address’s.

Can you still send DM’s ? Have I got the ones I sent via empire2……..no worries if not!

All looks v.cool! : )

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I completely forgot about DMs!  I can work something out so you can get to the old forums for a little while if you need. The original data is still all in one place 🙂
    Would not be much trouble, just let me know and I can put it up for a bit.

Still got more work to do but hopefully I can work here. The other server was so sluggish it was becoming a real pain to use.

empire3

@jeremiah , no thanks, it’s cool!

rambleon
    Participant

Thanks Jeremiah. It’s much appreciated. 🙂

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Thank you! 🙂

I’ve updated the settings and you should be able to upload your own profiles now.  If you have a gravatar image linked with your email ( http://www.gravatar.com) it will use that as your avatar otherwise it will generate a random monster avatar for you.

If you guys have any problems let me know. I keep trying to shake out bugs.

kerbdogma
    Blocked

Thank You Jeremiah. I know FS must be spending a lot of time alone with all these new shows and music. The forum looks good.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.