Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    weezerfreak942
    Participant

taken from loobiecore forums:

Quote:
    read in the new Rolling Stone, as it was their spring preview issue, that the new Dino album will be called ‘Farm’…

There was a list of records comming out at the side of the page, it had the band name, record name and release date. Release date listed June only. No specific date, just June.

I know, I know, Rolling Stone sucks, I know. I don’t believe all I read either..

Farm.

simmons
    Participant

Cool.

essgee09
    Participant

I hope this means there will be a cow on the cover :D

Robert
    Participant

If it’s true and not just another sky diving plot, it certainly calls for a great cover with at least one purple cow.
    That or it has to be like ziggy stardust, but about farm life instead.
    Farm ?!

essgee09
    Participant

I`m thinking it`s gonna be like Pink Floyd`s Animals.You know with the song titles all animals

weezerfreak942
    Participant

[img]http://loobie.anthocore.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=687.0;attach=530;image[/img]

andyfest
    Participant

I hope that’s the real album cover Weezerfreak, that’s awesome!

Pink Flow Atom Heart Mother is one of my favorite album covers ever, maybe it’ll be like that one but with a purple cow.

Robert
    Participant

poop, I can’t see nothing. But I’ll take your word for it andy.

Frenchboy
    Participant

Me neither, hope this picture will appear in a few days, I can’t wait to see the future cover because I’m not a big fan of dino’s artwork on the whole…

Except "dinosaur" and "green mind" !

weezerfreak942
    Participant

reverse this and you got the tracklist for ‘farm’
    don’t tell anybody i told you..

imagination blind 3:40
    i don’t wanna go there 8:43
    see you 5:48
    cuz i’m on and on 3:39
    said the people 7:42
    friends 4:32
    over it 3:47
    your weather 3:06
    plans for me 6:42
    oceans 4:20
    i want u to know 4:30
    pieces 4:31

tonas

Wow is that list legit? Where’d you get it?

Should have known the album would be called something like Farm.

mind_glow
    Participant

It’s from The Loobie forum

weezerfreak942
    Participant

yeah, its legit. lou told us

Rumpy
    Participant

mwahaha, good news, the tracklist and album title :] kind of surprised that "I don’t wanna go there" turned out to be the heralded "nine minute jam", since the slightly bland F-G in the back didn’t seem like the optimal vamp to carry a huge solo… but the pitchfork leads weren’t bad, so maybe J managed to lay down a monster of a solo that will blow my doubts away once the record comes out. and, right off the bat, the tracklist suggests two other lengthy lead tunes. personally, I think that J’s soloing really grew on Beyond (not like he was shabby before. in fact, he was pretty darn great. he just got insanely darn great), especially the longer leads started flourishing. another, unrelated thing – wondering how will the Lou tune sound on the record. the live version was considerably shorter, so it leaves room to manipulate with the "definite" version of the track. it’s a pleasant ballad, nice end of the album. waiting impatiently for Farm to come out. thanks for passing on the tracklist :]

severedlips1987
    Participant

found the cover art for Farm. Pretty awesome if you ask me. Release date is june 23. This is my first post so i hope the link works

http://www.mbvmusic.com/dinosaur-jr-farm/7301″>http://www.mbvmusic.com/dinosaur-jr-farm/7301

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.