Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Leah
    Participant

Hello,

are there different versions of the new album (Japan version, UK version, US version) or special editions
    of the CD and are there any colored vinyls or just the black one?
    Has anybody any infos about it?

Thanks,
    Leah

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I’ll see what I can find out @Leah

mind_glow
    Participant

The only thing I have read so far is that the vinyl will be purple.

Leah
    Participant

The only thing I have read so far is that the vinyl will be purple.

where did you read it mind_glow?

Thanks
    Leah

mind_glow
    Participant
    Leah
    Participant

Did you find something out jeremiah???

mind_glow
    Participant

Yeah, I wanna know too. And I wonder about that “Exclusive pre-order” from sub pop.
    If it’s just pre-order of the album or a cool special extra deluxe thing.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I have only heard that it will be available on CD, vinyl and digital formats and Sub Pop will release worldwide. All other details about the release are still pending.
    Guess they are still working on details about alternate versions (if any) or just keeping those cards near their chest at the moment

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Yeah, I wanna know too. And I wonder about that “Exclusive pre-order” from sub pop.

I wonder about that too. Curious if they are going to bundle that new shirt in with a package. Since I have already placed my order I hope they retro-fit it if that is the case.

mind_glow
    Participant

I wonder about that too. Curious if they are going to bundle that new shirt in with a package. Since I have already placed my order I hope they retro-fit it if that is the case.

That’s my guess too. Tee+vinyl or CD and digital of course. I wait ’til I know, otherwise I will pre-order it from subpops EU distributor Rough Trade.

empire3

That’s my guess too. Tee+vinyl or CD and digital of course. I wait ’til I know, otherwise I will pre-order it from subpops EU distributor Rough Trade.

Hey guys, Where did you see “Exclusive pre-order” information? I can’t find that…??? I’ve already brought the album and shirt off sub pop. But didn’t see anything extra?

Normally theres a japanese or europe version with extras, But I’m getting the feeling that its just a CD & LP worldwide this time!(although there is a japanese version with different cat number)

Anyone in the UK looking to buy on Vinyl Looks like HMV have the wrong price or are going very cheap. £7.99 free P & P ?

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=66097

I hope they do at least 1 x 7″ single to!?

mind_glow
    Participant

No news about versions, bundles or something else?

The “Exclusive pre-order” was in the J Mascis mail we got last week.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Amy from J’s management is currently checking with SubPop on that. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear something

empire3

No news about versions, bundles or something else?

The “Exclusive pre-order” was in the J Mascis mail we got last week.

Thanks Mind Glow – I sent you a message the other day – update on new stock finds. I think its down here at the moment.
    Drop me an email and we can catch up ([email protected])
    Found Just like heaven on Normal(Germany label) 7″ I had not seen before the other day..

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

There will be a pre-order special deal & it will apply to us that purchased earlier as well. Still waiting on the details though 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.