Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Obseqio
    Participant

Yee Ha, a tour! Maybe the’ll hit Europe inthe Spring and come back stateside in the Summer. Baltimore and New York are missing, so they have to come!

tonas

Now when is that first song gonna leak? Jeremiah, you have some work to do. 😉

sewersofmars
    Participant

I’m bummed that they’re not playing the 40 Watt! I might have to drive to Nashville if I want to see 2 shows. I almost take it for granted that there will be an Athens show on every tour.

Annastefka
    Participant

Oh, now an E-mail I got yesterday makes a lot more sense…A friend wrote just a couple of sentences…I’m leaving on Friday and I’ll be gone for half a year…wish I could be with you and see Dinosaur Jr. I was thinking WTF does that mean?
    I haven’t written back but now I understand. Okay…Hey, I’m happy….but I agree with Sewersofmars, the 40 Watt works a lot better for me. 5 minutes from door to door. I haven’t even checked, did we at least get a weekend night? One second…I’ll check…..A Tuesday….%$#@(^*$!

Atlanta one night, nola the next….oh, that’s always a fun drive to start off on at 3AM.
    He,he,he….Done that one…Oh look, we’re crossing lake Pontchartrain right now..why we are almost th…who am I, what’s going on….why are we going to New Orleans again? Be honest with me, is 11 AM too early to start drinking, it is,that’s gonna mess me up…I should eat something first…(falls asleep in a piggly wiggly parking lot…face first into the steering wheel, with a half eaten chocolate pudding cup, an unopened package of tobacco and a plastic fork from the deli in my lap…Oh, hell yeah, to be young and brilliant again.) LOVE

terryfunku
    Participant

Well, I’ll be getting the 2 Illinois Festivals and the Madison show all recorded for your listening pleasure (barring Murphy’s Law intervening)!

I’m still working on finding a ticket to the show in Chicago at Subterranean. I would tape that show as well if I could find a damn ticket. I didn’t find out about that one until I got back from the Alaskan Fog adventure (as it has become known in my memoirs) and it was already sold out! I come back with J Mascis and The Fog recordings that I basically captured in Russia to find that a show 2 hours due south of me is sold out. Ha!

Can you drum me up a ticket, Jeremiah? 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.