Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions New Album Entitled Farm – Lou playing new tune

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    blake
    Participant
    empire3

AWESOME :D

Rumpy
    Participant

purdy okay actually ;] wondering how the album version will sound, cuz according to Lou’s tracklist it’s longer… will it be slightly more "electric", or maybe a touch of J soloing… we’ll find out in June. dam, June feels pretty far away xD

weezerfreak942
    Participant

hopin it leaks before then

andyfest
    Participant
    "weezerfreak942" wrote:
    hopin it leaks before then

I’m sure it will but everyone still go buy a copy too ok?

I have a good feeling about this album, I think I’m going to like it more than Beyond. Hopefully I’m not getting too excited but it just sounds like the band worked better together this time.

I loved Beyond but felt like Lou’s bass was turned down way too much on most tracks and it felt more like a Fog record with a couple of Lou songs thrown in.

Rumpy
    Participant

I got introduced to dinosaur jr through beyond, don’t even remember how I found the record. it was love at first note, I knew that I’m done for before the first verse of "almost ready" ended. I investigated the other available records, and fell in love with them, but beyond somehow held a special place… it was a bit different than the others, yet in a way touched upon almost every single one of them. it somehow felt that the band grew so much… hard to determine if farm will manage to outdo beyond, but from the two bits we got it seems that it’ll be a solid record. the band’s nice and tight, they’re in shape, so to say.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.